Chapter 37

JACK

"Clean me, Captain", Elsa said with a playful smirk on her lips.

"There is no time to mess around Private Arendelle, we have duties to do and our-", She cut me off by whining like a cute little kid.

"You're calling me Private now? Where did snowflake go?", Elsa pouted. My heart beat fast when she acts like a child.

Damn, am I allowed to say that she look so fucking cute when she do that?

Actually, this is the first time I saw her did that. Elsa was usually quiet when we're alone. Sometimes we spend our time cuddling and talking about military, my friends and my family that I don't get to open to her.

"Sorry snowflake", I felt my cheeks heat up. Elsa smiled at me. Leaning in, she claimed my lips. I closed my eyes, feeling her soft lips on mine. My arms wrap around her waist like it have its own life.

Elsa pulled away from me and put the cold towel on my face.

"I was just messing around Captain", Elsa laughed.

I sighed in relief. I unzipped the tent and decided to get food for Elsa.

❄️❄️❄️

PITCH's POV

Have fun for now Frost, be happy with Elsa. Your days are counted. Your world is soon to perish. "Are you keeping a good eye inside of the base?", I asked Hans Westergard who's right next to me.

He smiled, nodded.

"Yes Sir, I found out where they hide their resources", Hans said.

"Good, now tell the gang to steal their supplies. I'd like them to come empty handed. The war is coming soon and I can't wait to destroy the guardians. Useless soldiers. They think I didn't know their soldier academy have many immortals and mutants. More opportunities since I'm teaming up with you and Shadow Moth. Wait Frost, you'll see what's waiting for you", I said as I watched them laugh with their group. Colonel Rick is there too. It seems like he's keeping an eye out for any signs of danger. What a hindrance.

His ancestors are strong but fear is stronger.

"Kill their dogs. Thank you. You may leave", I smiled. Hans bowed and hopped in the horse. Turning my back away from Frost's disgusting team, I smirked and looked down on my palm. "Now that my nightmare chip is attached to Elsa, I'll suck her energy and power until it's all mine. A perfect time to start the war. Prepare yourself soldiers because your days are counted"

❄️❄️❄️

ELSA

"And when Gorilla slipped on the stairs, Nathalie cracked laughing!", Adrien laughs as he tell the story. He's acting it out, making us laugh more to what he is doing.

"Tell us more!", Tadashi excitedly said.

"Then father walked in", Adrien's face saddened.

"Aww", we all said. I glance at Captain Jack, he's drinking water while listening to Adrien. He's attentive and he do not hold himself back anymore when he want to smile.

"Sit down kid", Colonel Rick stand up. He pat Adrien's head and sit with him on the log. Colonel Rick listened to Adrien's history with his father. He made sure to give useful advices. There they are, talking.