Chapter 43

The army officers argued inside the conference room. "This is nuisance! How can you let Private Arendelle be the bait when we lose half of our students! General Stoic, Colonel Rick and our soldiers!"

"We can't depend on one's ability! There are thousands of unpracticed students inside of our academy! It won't be hard for Pitch to defeat us!"

"Lieutenant this has been all over the years! Never did this incident happened to us! Pitch never attack the academy!"

"What are the possibilities in this scenario?!"

General Moon next to his wife Mrs. Frost stared at the lieutenants, generals and the rest of the army officers arguing about the plan. Captain Frost, Captain Sandy, Captain Bunnymund, Captain North and Lieutenant Toothiana sat next to their layers. They have a stern face as the rest argues. "We've been through a lot of battles! Not only with the bandits, other countries and rebels! I cannot accept this plan!"

Those negative comments were covered by the other's positive comments. "Who knows this will work out?", They remained calm.

"Work out?! Look what happened in the isolation cube! That monster shoot daggers everywhere!"

Jack clutched his fist upon hearing 'monster' from the head lieutenant to where Toothiana lined into. Lieutenant Toothiana put her hand on Jack's as he continued glaring at the criticism of the officers.

"Agree, it's clear that she can't control her powers easily", a brown haired man with pale complexion said in the corner of the room. It made everyone look at his green eyes. "But I've seen her done it in her childhood days", Jack calmed down as the man reasoned.

Everyone quieted down as if the cat got their tongues. "Was it easy to give the person a chance?", He leaned in.

"Who is that?", Captain North asked Bunnymund.

"That is Captain Elson from 3rd division, everyone said that he's an excellent captain next to...", Captain Bunnymund gestured his lips to Captain Frost who have his eyes on Captain Elson.

'Who is he?', Jack thought. His eyebrows scrunched.

'I heard about him, he's truly perfect in plotting and applying', Captain Sandman said gesturing his hands. The rest of the captains agreed to him.

Captain Elson stood up, putting his hat on the table. He gestured his hand to the presenter. The presenter quickly activate the projector, showing young Elsa with General Agnar. Captain Frost's eyes widen in surprise, his clutch loosen. Lieutenant Toothiana looked at Captain Elson of the 3rd division. None of his soldier died, the rumors are true that he perform excellently in each war. He participated in every awarding ceremony. Not only he's witty but he is careful, no one can predict his thoughts.

Captain Elson walked towards the white screen.

"He's so formal..", Lieutenant Gardner said.

General Moon knows Captain Elson, he's the son of the mage of the west. "He followed his father's footsteps", Mrs. Frost said. General Moon nodded, he leaned in and paid attention to Captain Elson.

The green eyed captain inherited General Archi's rich brown hair, porcelain skin, well toned body and the way General Archi moves. "Well done Archi", General Moon said.

Captain Frost leaned in, propping his elbows on the table. His eyes narrowed, examining the photo Captain Elson was showing in front of the army officers. "As you see, an accident happened six years ago which involved Cadet Elsa's sister named Anna", Elson pointed at the little Elsa on the observation room.