15.The only person...

After getting answers from Chase about everything that I've observed for the past few months I had two left,and these last two were the ones I've been most afraid to ask.

Well here goes nothing.

"Okay two more questions I promise"i tell him and he chuckles a little and sloutched back on the sofa,I stayed sitting crossed legged on the coffee table with a half bowl full of skittles.

STRESSSSSS.

"shoot"he says and I nod my head okay"why are you upset with your dad"I ask and immediatly I feel his anger radiate,his jaw clenches and tenced up a little but he remained sloutched on the sofa looking out at the beautiful view of the city outside.

I remained quite and patient waiting for my answer"Lamia his done so much things to my mom and I,some things my mom doesn't even know about,his barely in our lives and when he is his so distant,every single birthday I've had in my life his never been to,I bet you he won't be by my birthday this year"he says and in his mind I'm pretty sure he thought I forgot about his birthday but trust me I have not,for the past few week I've been in full on party planner mode,this birthday party of his will be one to remember.

I will make sure his father is there.

"Without my mother's knowing he cheated on her with some 23 year old blonde from Italy,I found out when I was a Sophomore,i walked into his bedroom one day looking for his and my moms wedding photo album because my mom wanted it,so while I was looking around for it I went into his closet and scratched around until I found a pair of women's under wear,and heels,at first I thought it was nothing,it could've been my mom's,but then I started noticing him smiling at his phone,or he smelt like perfume that my mom never used,but I guees it hot called off because maybe the women he was sleeping with wanted more than just a relationship"he says still tenced up and I know that not the full story because something happend to make him leave the house but I won't go that far.

"I'm so sorry Chase"I apologise even though I did nothing"don't be it's not your fault,anyways what's your last question"he asks and this one makes me feel even more agitated then the last.

I took a deep breath in and out.

In...out...in...out

"Right ummm...that day we you know... kissed,did it mean anything to you"I ask him and my heart was beating so fast in my chest I could hear it in my ear,Chase sat up and leaned a little close to me"I was wondering when a question along the lines of us kissing was coming"he jokes and I stare at him serious.

Like bro I've been wanting to know this.

"Chase"I say putting the bowl of Skittles down to the side and crossing my arms"okay okay"he says with a smirk on his face.

He leaned in closer and his lips met mine,I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back,he lifts me up by my waist to sit on his lap on the sofa and his hands went lower and held me by my lower back half touching my butt,I felt his hardness but focused on us kissing.

I guees he did mean it then.

My body was on fire and my lips tingled from touching his,the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and and where his hands were sent shock waves through my entire body.

We pulled away from our heated kiss and stared into each others eyes,this time I was not about to tolerate it was a mistake for and answer because I will end him.

I promise.

"It meant more to me than you could ever imagine,I'm sorry I reacted how I did it's not that I was scared of rejection or anything,I was scared of losing you,Lamia you mean more to me than anyone else,I've been dreaming of kissing you since day one,and I know that sounds fucking cringy as hell-"he says and we both laugh at his cheesyness but I loved it"- but fuck it I don't care I mean it,I just didn't want you to leave me,you're the reason I smile everyday, you're the reason I always keep a party sized packet of Skittles close by in case of emergencys,your the reason why Aiden,Jayden and Payton laugh all the time-"he says and I cut him off"-actually that's all Jayden"I say and we both laugh"women let me admire and appreciate you without you interrupting please because you need to hear this"he says still slightly laughing.