19.Back to the hospital in a few days

After pizza palace we returned to Paytons place and called it a night.

I slept with Payton in her room and the boys were in the other.

"Hey are you okay"I ask her when I came out of the bathroom and dried my hair,"yeah just a little tired,can I tell you something"she asks me and I came over and sat next to her with legs crossed.

"Before you and the boys came along I was fine with dying,I had nothing to live for and nobody would even remember me except my parents,and I was fine with that but then you guys showed up and now I'm scared of dying,I don't want to leave you guys,not now at least,I was bullied my hole life in high school and middle school and people who either hated me or just decided they didn't want to speak to me or were to scared to because they thought they were going to get bullied to apologised for everything that they've done,fuck even most of the dudes on the football team apologised and a couple of girls from the cheerleading team too,I never saw myself going to a boxing match with my friends or having sleep overs,hell I didn't even plan on having friends in th first place...i guess what I'm trying to say is thank you for being my friends Lamia that too my best friend,and I should've told you this earlier but on Sunday I'm going back to the hospital for chemo"she sniffs and wipes always the tears that escaped from her eyes.

I moved in closer to her and hugged her tight"thank you for being my first best friend too,you're the first person to understand what it's like to get bullied by your idiotic peers but still manage to forgive them for lord knows why,and you know what we'll be with you every step of the way,I love you always"I assure her.

It was as if the boys had magic or some shit because on cue the knocked on the door and came in,Jayden first with a pillow to his chest"can we come and sleep here with you guys,there's a spider in our room and we kinda lost it so now it's not safe in there"he says and makes a puppy face,we laughed at them since they were suppose to be men yet they were scared of the spider,we opened up the blanket and one by one the each climbed in and as usual Payton was our little baby in the middle with two people on each of side.

Aiden and Jayden were on her left and Chase and I were on her right.

~
2 days later

"Right so you have everything in order, please keep Jayden away from the snack table"I say through the  phone to Payton,it was still extremely early in the morning the sun hasn't even come yet,so that meant Chase should be under the influence that we still have to meet up with the  other when he wakes up,since yesterday we've been at his place because we had a little date and spent the entire day baking cupcakes and cookies,well mostly him baking and me watching,we watched a couple of movies and did ummmm other things,cough cough.

;)

I looked back at Chase and saw him sound asleep on the bed,I gave him a miss on the cheek and gave him my pillow to snuggle with.

I looked around the room and picked up his shirt and put it on,it was extremely big for so it covered everything that needed to be covered,I looked around for my socks and put them on.

I went into the kitchen and I was about to do something death defying and certainly out of my comfort zone.

Cooking.

I took one look around and decided I couldn't do this so I had my mom on speed dial and phone her.

My plan was to make pancakes for me and eggs and Bacon for Chase.

I made sure to connect my phone to my airpods so that there wouldn't be that much of a noise.

"Lamia stop worrying Chase will love it"was the first thing she said to me when she picked up the phone."no ma...i need help making breakfast for Chase,I wanna make Pancakes and Bacon and eggs"I say softly and she laughed.