18.Bumping into trouble

The next morning i woke up by falling off the sofa,"owww"I moan while holding my side but then giving up and just laying on the floor to sleep some more.

Y'all sleeping is the best thing in the world,if you know what I'm saying.

"Lamia are you alright dear"I hear Melindas voice from the kitchen,so I assume my mom's awake too and  their busy making breakfast"yeah"I say tiredly.I opened my eyes and looked up to see Payton staring right at me tiredly"I'm batman"I say and she laughed and sat up,"Lamia get up the boys are going to be here soon"she tells me and I groan in frustration but got up anyways.

It appears whilst my mom and Melinda were awake they cleaned up most of the mess from last night and left just the pillows and many blankets and pillows we slept with,"thanks for cleaning"I say as we walk into the kitchen.

~
After having breakfast Payton and I went upstairs to brush our teeth and face and came straight back downstairs in our onzies and layerd on the couch.

"Have you checked your phone yet,people are buzzing on the school group chat about you and Chase,oh and also about some argument that you had with Abby yesterday what's that all about"she asks me and I just flopped back down onto the floor with a couple of blankets and shit ton of pillows"agh Abby had to have someone tell her off it was inevitably going to happen and surprise I'm dating Chase"I say making jazz hands while looking up at her whilst she sat with her legs crossed on the sofa.

"About time,Jayden and I made a bet on when you two would get together and I won I said y'all would be together before prom"I gasped in disbelief and put my hands to my chest like the dramatic person I am"you did not"I say and she laughed"today we're going over to Chase's parents home so we need to figure out a way to speak with his dad alone to convince him to come to Chase birthday on saturday"I say and she shook her head yes.

~
The boys came about an hour later and that meant Payton and I had to get ready,"just leave me for like 5 minutes the floor is so comfortable"I say when I see Chase hover over me"nope we getting your stinky ass into that shower"he says and picked me up and slung me over his shoulder and walked me upstairs,I had an eyes conversation with Payton to tell Jayden and Aiden the plan.

Chase put me down gently on the counter in the bathroom and turned the shower on,I got down and went to quickly get clothes for me,I took out black sweats and a black long sleeves crop top that had white lines that stretched across the sleeves matched with my plain white air force.

I returned back into the bathroom and felt the water then I turned around and looked at Chase"what"he says and I shook my head and walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek"i missed you too,but you gotta get out so that I can shower"I say while pushing him out of the bathroom but he spun around quickly and picked me up again and sat me down on the counter top and stood inbetween my legs with his hands around my waist and  our faces mere inches away from each other.

"I'm not going anywhere I've been gone from you way to long now,I'll take a shower with you but I won't look I give you my word"he says and in that moment I despised my freaking hormones and the butterflies he gave me,"fine"i say giving up and he smiled and kissed me on my lips.

A few seconds later we pulled away from the kiss and he went out to get his clothes,which kinda matched mine,he wore black jeans that had rips by the knees with a black short sleeves shirt that had white lines that went from the collar to sleeve,matched with his plain white air force,"since when have you started matching me"I ask as he walked in"since now"he says and places  the clothes down.

I was nervous to get into the shower with Chase but I trust him.

We stood back to back naked in the shower,and for some reason I wasn't that uncomfortable anymore we spoke about weird things like how the first man on the moon wasn't actually the first man because then who held the camera,or why walking into a random room and not knowing why your there is funny but mostly dumb.