13.He said it was a big mistake

"I know I'm not suppose to speak,but just so you know I'm a girl and I don't have a diary,and if it makes you feel manlier call it a journal"I tell him and I heard him chuckle lightly.

Sigh

I'm bored but I'm very interested in what he wrote in here that he didn't want me to see the last time.

A few hours passed and I was currently reading a page in Chases journal of how he finds us all childish yet still amazing friends"Lamia"I hear my name being called out,i look to my side still laying in the same position to see that Chase was looking right at me"are you done"I ask like a child and he smile and gets up,and walks over to me.

He stood above me looking down at a very tired but mostly hungry me"need help getting up"he asks,I shook my head yes and stretched  my arm out for him to take it.

He took my arm and pulled me up,I stood up and our bodies we touching,I started breathing heavily as did he.

His eyes kept moving from my eye to my lips as did mine,we leaned in closer and his lips met mine,I kissed him back and my lips started to tingle sending goosebumps down my entire body but it felt so good.He cuffs his one hand on my cheek and the other on around my waist,I wrapped my arms around  his neck and stood slightly on my toes.

This moment was perfect.

This felt right and so good.

But where do we go from here.

We pulled away from each other and stared into each others eyes,I smile slightly knowing that I've been wanting to do that for a long time but what if he didn't feel the same.

Stop overthinking.

"I-im sorry"he says and my smile vanishes,we let go of each other and step and inch away,I looked at him confused and anxious for what his about to say.

"Lamia it's not that I didn't want to kiss you,believe me I've been wanting to do that since the first day I met you,it's just I can't get pass the fact that I might hurt you and it'll ruin our friendship with not only us but the hole group"he says  and I say nothing just looking at him.

Ummmm.

Processing.

"Oh come on say something,God I shouldn't have done that it was a big mistake"he says gripping his hair and turning around."Hey it's okay we're fine this never happend,we should get back to the others I'm sure their awake"I say stepping forward and putting a hand on his shoulder,deep down it kinda stung to hear that but I understand,he hugs me and we both return back to our friends.

~°~
4 months later

"We're out numbered what are we going to do"I ask Jayden as we hid in the tree house in his big back yard.

We hear them approaching,closer,closer and closer.

I eye the two nerf guns to our right and we quickly scramble on our knees to get them before we are ambushed,we were far from our base/safe place where they couldn't attack us,which was all the way in the house and in the game room which was on the other side of the mansion.

We look through the window to see if the coast was clear and if there we no people in site.

I nod and we quickly made it down and ran for the entrance of the house.

I almost fell but quickly caught myself,We made it into the house right at the moment Payton and Aiden step in"haha gotcha suckers"Aiden says and starts  shooting us with his nerf gun,we quickly duck and ran behind the kitchen island,"if this is the end I just want you to know that I'm thankful you were my friend,and shared with me pizza the first day we met"Jayden oh so dramatically said.