11.A chat with Mrs Aubrey

"Whats wrong"I asked him after a moment of silence between us,the only noise was from the water of the pool and the leaves on the trees.

He finally looked at me,and he looked sad"nothing you can fix"he simply says and looks back at the water.

All we miss in this moment the song Lovely by Billie Eilish and Khalid,it would set a mood yoll.

I lay my head on his shoulder and wrap my arm around his,"I can try"I say staring at the water,that changes colour from the led lights.

We were silent for 15 minutes"why did you stay"he asks me and that question baffled me a bit,"what do you mean,you drove me here,your my ride back home"I tell him and he lets out a soft chuckle.

"I mean why did you stay friends with Jayden,Aiden and i,theres alot of things you don't get know about our lives and you and Payton are too fragile for us to break,and knowing us by know we fuck up everything"he tells me and I listened carefully.

"Well we stayed because you guys are actually good friends and that's saying alot since I never had any in my life,and yes you three fuck up alot but nothing we can't handle,we're still breathing and until your ready to tell me about the things your hiding imma stick to you like gum,even after you tell us imma stick to you like glue"I tell him with a smile on my face.

"Promise"he asked and I look up at him our arms intertwined"I pinky promise"I say holding out my pinky for him.We sat there looking into each others eyes with our pinkys still intertwined,I don't know what was going on in his head,but I was thinking of how I'm going to push him into the pool without me falling in too.

"Your thinking of pushing me into the pool aren't you"he asks me with a smirk on his face,I open my mouth to lie but closed it again knowing that my lie might be too obvious.

Bloody witchcraft.

"Pshhh no"I lie and I mentally slap myself,he laughs at me and he got up.I closed my eyes and was awaiting for the water to welcome me,but instead I heard a splash and a few water droplets.

Chase jumped into the pool with only his boxers.What I want to know his how did he get undressed so fast.

I clap my hands knowing I wasn't going to get wet.He swam over to me and had his arms rested on the side of the pool"You do know I still have to go home"I tell him with my arms crossed and my brow up,"actually you don't I told your mom your staying the night"he says and my mouth was practically on the floor.

How?

"When you were in the bathroom she phoned,I answerd and the rest is practically self explanatory"he says and I squint my eyes at him"I have no clothes"I tell him and he opened his mouth but before he could Steve came out"Mr Chase Lamias things are up in your room,should I move it to the  guest bedroom sir"Steve asks and I glare back at Chase.

He is so extra.

"No it's okay,she's going to sleep with me,thanks steve"he says and I thanked Steve.

"You say that like we're secretly dating or something"I tell him and he shrugs his shoulders.

Whaaaaat!!!

I got up and walked over to where our phones were and took mine,and also took off his hoodie so that it didn't get ruined and that left me in my sports bra.

When I turned i bumped into somebody which made me fall flat on my butt,when I looked up I saw that it was Caleb,and then I heard yet another splash and I assumed that would be Kiara.

He extended his hand to help me up but I got up on my own"thanks but I'm good,it was your fault anyway"I say while walking around him.He grabbed me by my elbow,and his fingers dug into my skin which hurt like hell.