14.Getting inked

I said goodbye to everyone and my mom after lunch.Chase and I left earlier than anyone else.

My head was over flowing with questions that needed answers,but I knew to keep them to myself until the right time.

Since it was kinda still early we didn't go to his place.I sat in the passenger seat quite with my head against the window staring outside at the rain,I caught Chase glancing over at me a couple of time.

After driving for about 10 minutes I sat up straight in my seat and looked over at him "where are we going" I ask him "somewhere" he tells me and I grunt in frustration,he lightly chuckled at my reaction.

Not even 3 minutes later he pulled up into a parking lot at a tattoo parlour.

Hmmmm.

Curious.

He got out and I did the same,we walked together towards the entrance"Please tell me this is just some secret ice-cream store that appears to be a tattoo parlour,and that inside theres going to be all five members of why dont we in there because it's the best place for all celebrities to get their ice cream"I say sheepishly to Chase crossing my fingures,he laughed and shook his head no,I frowned.

Sigh.

"Chase long time no see mate,who's this pretty lady with you"a guy who had a British accent said as we stepped in.He looked about our age maybe 1 or 2 years older and he had no hair at all,where his hair was suppose to be was alot of tattoos,he had tattoos on both his arms and I'm pretty sure he had more,he had a nose piercing and a brow piercing.

Dam he has a taste for pain.

Chase protectively stood slightly infront of me with his hand infront of me"hey man, nice to see you this is Lamia"he says as we move in closer,"ahh so this is the Lamia I've heard so much about,well nice to meet you M'lady.My names Daniel,Danny or Dan for short which ever you prefer,how may I help you guys today"he introduces himself.

His heard alot about me.

Since when.

"I'm here for that tattoo that we've been talking about"Chase says and i shoot my head quickly at him,I stared deep into his soul hoping that his joking.

He was not.

I flinched a little imagining the needle.

I grab hold of his arm"are you insane"I ask him.Danny led us to a private room"I'll be right back let me go get a couple of things"he says and left us alone.

"Are you seriously going to do this"I ask Chase"yeah,Lamia there's nothing to be scared about"he says while taking off his shirt and sitting on the bed.

I saw all the tattoos that his been hiding from us all for the first time,either he hid it or I just didn't put effort in looking,after all it was only in the front.

I smiled a little when I saw the sunflower, which was for Payton,I traced over it half mindedly not really thinking of what I was doing.My finger went from the sunflower which was on his left shoulder down to the awsome looking demon pizza,which i assumed symbolized our friendship and how we all first met,that and pizza is our groups favourite food.

There were a bunch of other tattoos but one in particular caught my eye,I started tearing up a bit and I guessed he noticed because he held my hand and looked at me,"you a'right"he asks me and I shook my head yes.

He had Freaky Five inked into his skin,and knowing that this is forever made it even more special.

Danny came back in and stopped in place and looked at us"am I interuppting something because if I am I can come back"he say and I shook my head no,he came in with his sketch book,I stood beside Chases bed to see what tattoo he was getting.