Epilogue

8 years later

I woke up feeling little feet jumping up and down on the bed"ma,Daddy wake up come and see what Santa left for us under ther tree"our little baby boy Hayden says excitedly,his cute little face full of energy and happiness.

I sat up and grabbed him"tickle monster"i say tickling him and the room filled with his loud laughter,Chase sat up looking happy but also tired,Hayden went over to his dads side of the bed,Chase embraced him,the day Chase found out i was pregnant he was over the moon.

2 minutes later more little feet ran into the room and jumped onto the bed"morning ma,morning daddy get out of bed and come see what Santa left for us"Haydens twin sister Payton says throwing herself at me.

Yeah we had twins.There full names were Hayden Moon Aubrey and Payton Sun Aubrey,Hayden resembles his father in every way,he was already a little taller than his sister and he loves sport, Payton resembles me but had Chase dark brown hair colour,the twins were unique in everyway,their one eye was green and the other was grey so they had both their mom and dads eye colours,they looked beautiful and no doubt when they get older people are going to admire them for their eyes,their really smart too.

Oh and also for some reason Chase become hotter and sexyier a little more cocky but i loved it,he lost all of his boyish features.

They were kinda a accident but one that i would never regret,they are such a blessing and im actually happy to have them in my life,i wouldn't have it any other way.

"Mrs Aubrey lets go and see what Santa brought our naughty children,i dont know how y'all managed to get off the naughty list though ive been trying for years and i still javent gottan anything from Santa"Chase says pretending to be sad,he kissed me on cheek and got up from the bed,i mimicked his actions and picked Payton up and held her on my hip,whereas Chase completely man handled Hayden by throwing him gently over his shoulder and running around with him.

We walked downstairs and watched as our children excitedly opened their gifts,"merry Christmas Lamia"Chase says looking at me,i leaned in and kissed him on the lips while the kids were distracted,"Merry Christmas Chase"i say smiling sheepishly,after so many years he still gave me a rush of adrenaline and those childish butterflies.

And i wouldnt have it any other way.

"The big one is for mummy and for you guys"Chase says walking over to a big box behind the tree and carefully picking it up and putting it infront of me,the kids joined me on the sofa"what it is it,i thought we agreed on no more presents"i say and he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Ma open it already"the twins both say in unison,their cute twin telepathy is just adorable.

I opened it and both Payton and i started screeching,"girls"Chase says rolling his eyes but with a wide smile in his face,he picked Hayden up and sat next to me with him on his lap.

I took our gift out and had the happy frown on my face,it was the cutest greyish black pitbull"ma what you going to name him"Hayden asked me petting the dog gently on it head"how about Zeus,wait this is a boy right"i ask and i quickly checked and nodded my head yes because it was a boy.

"I like that name,Zeus your going to be my 2 best friend"Payton says looking at him with total admiration.

"Am i the first one"Hayden asks smiling and giving her the 'you know its me'look,"no,of cause not your my brother,Mimi is my first best friend"she says looking at her brother annoyed.

In all honestly for being 5 they are advanced,they have conversations like adults and when they started actually having conversations with people when they were 3.