Victory

'And here come Gryffindor!'
Yelled a boy on a speaker.
(What's it called 🤔)

Seven players flew out onto the pitch from one side of the field in red, However on the other side.
'And Slytherin! The cheating ba-'
'What did I say about that language.' Professor McGonagall says.

Blue skies and not a single cloud in sight. Perfect weather for a quidditch match.

The two teams positioned themselves at both ends of the pitch. Glaring into the opponents head.

And just like that the game had begun.
Bludgers being swung every direction, quaffles being passed to player and player. Scores were rising as the game carried on.

But what's this?

Marcus Flint grabbing a bat from one of his beaters. And- OH! Swinging a bludger right at the Gryffindors keeper Oliver Wood! Knocking him right off his broom to the floor.

Boo's could be heard from the crowed of red down by the pillars but not a single player had stopped to see if the poor Scottish boy was okay.

As the game carried on more scores had been made from the Slytherins. Hoop into hoop scoring every shot they tried.

As everyone's attention had been drawn to Wood falling off his broom, no one had realised the struggle Harry was having flying his broom.
It seemed that it didn't want to go anywhere he tried to go.

'Snapes jinxed Harrys broom!' Young Granger pointed out to the Youngest Weasley boy.

Gasps were filled across the pitch, everyone on edge watching Harry struggle to get back on his broom after he had nearly fallen off higher then Oliver had been.
Yells could be heard from where the teachers were sat. A fire had been started and as this happened Harry had been able to get back on his broom and catch the snitch with a nasty fall!

'Gryffindor wins!'

Oliver POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache and a numb body. The only thing I had remembered was falling down, and down, and down.
Just after Flint had hit a bludger right at me.
Ouch. Just like the first game I played a few years back.

I opened my eyes and to my surprise no one was there.
I guess I didn't have anyone to call my 'best friend' I didn't have a lot of friends either.
Percy was quite close but wasn't a best friend.
And the twins only hung around to get on my nerves.

It looked dark outside, no wonder why no one was in the room with him. Or I really was just lonely.

Draco POV:

'What do you MEAN!? You jinxed the wrong broom you imbeciles!' I yelled at Crabbe and Goyle. I gave them one job, just one job and they had to fail me once again!
Wait until my father hears about this!

Both of them just stood there In front of me so I decided to leave them to think and went to my dorm.
I've been asking father for ages to get me my own dorm just to myself but apparently it wouldn't be fair on everyone else says Snape.
He was suppose to back me up on things like this. I'm sure he can get me on the team.

I'm sort of glad Slytherin lost. I can't put up with another house party till 1 in the morning, it was so tiring to put up with.
And beside, Flint lost which means he did bad training his team to win.

I told you I'd be a better captain didn't I?

592 words

We got over 1k views!!
I guess this is a 1k special?
It's not that long as I run out of ideas so quickly!