| too many drinks |

I wasn't really one to be embarrassed but this one time, I think I might be. I think I enjoyed a kiss from Oliver Wood? I've kissed a lot of girls but from a guy? That was a whole new level.
Pfft, what was I thinking? I didn't like my moral enemy. It was just a kiss, and it was all on him!

I decided to spend the rest of the afternoon in my dorm, I can't be going around kissing guys when I have better things to be doing.
Like going down to the Three Broom Sticks for a lovely warm fire whiskey.

I made my way down to Hogsmede alone, it was still quite chilly so I made sure I had my quidditch jumper and scarf on. The time was about 7pm, I'd just have to sneak back in the castle on my way back, I won't be back before curfew.

There weren't many people out around this time, hence why I chose now to come down, the place would just be filled with drunks.

I walked into the Three Broom Sticks and straight to the bar, it wasn't too crowded for a Sunday evening. Looking around to see who was here, I stopped in annoyance. Why was it everywhere I went, Wood appeared? But this time with his whole quidditch group?? Even Potter was there.
Rolling my eyes, I looked back at the bar and sat down for the evening.

|little two hour time skip because I'm Lazy|

The evening was going ok, I'm trying not to get drunk, especially infront of the gryffindor neaks. I had met a girl, maybe a year younger than me, she was kind. We had been talking for a while now, both on our 4th maybe 5th drinks? Who's counting.
I had spotted Wood looking my way a few times now, I tried to make it not as obvious I was looking back. He clearly wasn't good at it.
I promised myself I'd only have a few drinks but I think I've had a bit too many. My sight started to blur a little when I moved, not good.

| no one's POV, I feel like it's a bit boring being stuck in only one's point of view |

Flint had risen out of his seat, walking slowly towards the door to leave the building, trying not to fall over.
"Where do you think you're going beautiful". Someone had said, behind Flint.

Marcus knew who it was from the accent. He had tried so hard not to be in any contact with the Scottish teenager that evening, due to events happening that day.

"Going back to my dorm Wood". Marcus replied, continuing to head towards the door, suddenly being stopped again by Wood.
"Get out my way Wood, I've had enough of you for one day and I'd like to leave". Flint continued, attempting to push Oliver out of the way.

"You can hardly walk Flint, let me walk you back." He grinned, offering his hand.

"No thank you, you'll only slow me down". Marcus replied, looking at Oliver, trying not to make eye contact.

"I understand you like walking fast Flint, I like it fast as well". Oliver replies, winking.

Marcus scoffed and walked around Oliver, making his way out of the pub and towards the castle. He suddenly felt a hand pull him into a dark alley. Him being too drunk to defend himself, just stood still, hoping this person would soon walk off and leave Flint alone.

"Hey Flinty". Marcus heard, it was again Oliver.

"You're drunk Wood, leave me alone and go back to your Neaky friends".

There was no response to that, but the feeling of lips against Marcus's own. They were warm and comforting. He liked it? Not knowing what to do, Marcus decided to melt into the kiss, closing his eyes, not wanting any eye contact again.
The Slytherin boy didn't want this to stop but he could hardly breathe. He pulled back, trying to catch his breath, leaning against the cold brick wall behind him.

"Wasn't to bad was it?" Oliver laughed.

Marcus just grunted and stood back up, walking out of the alley.
What just happened? Marcus enjoyed that, he wasn't meant too. Marcus only liked girls, not guys. But this thought remained in his head all the way up to his dorm where he fell onto his bed and slept.

|okay this was super awkward writing but I hope you enjoy, I've been really busy lately so I'm sorry for not updating the story quicker, there's still more to come and I'll try write more about Drarry!!!|