| just a kiss |

It had been a few days since Marcus and Oliver's little incident. Marcus tried his best to stay away from Oliver, which was difficult for him when Wood seemed to be everywhere Flint was.

Lessons were starting tomorrow morning so Marcus decided to go out on his broom before exam lecture rolled in. He felt so stress free as soon as he touched that broom. Making his way towards the pitch, he stopped.

Of course Wood was there.

Marcus sighed, turning around and making his way back to the castle.

"Where are you going Flint? You just got here!" Oliver shouted from the sky.
He had a point, but Marcus couldn't stay there. Especially with him.

"I- well Uhm." Marcus replied, thinking of what to say.

"You what?" Oliver said, flying to the ground and getting off his broom.

"I forgot uh my scarf! It's cold you know and I don't fancy a cold when lessons are starting soon." Marcus quickly said, that was the first thing that came to his head. Surely Oliver will understand that.

"A scarf? You never wear a scarf when you fly." Oliver said as he walked over to Flint.

"Of course I do, how would you know anyway? I've been told about your little obsession with me." Flint said, looking at Oliver who was stood inches away from him.

"Who wouldn't have an obsession with you, I mean look at you." Oliver laughed, getting closer.

"That's just weird Wood, I hate you and you hate me. Simple."

"We both know that's not true Flint, don't we now." Oliver smirked.

"No, that's just you. Stop acting so weird around me." Marcus said, still looking at Wood.

Flint could feel Wood's breath against his face. They were that close together.
He paused.

Oliver had kissed him. Oliver Wood, Marcus's rival enemy had just kissed him.
Did he like it? Maybe.. No Flint, you don't like him. No one would ever accept it and you know it. What would your father think?? What would everyone think.

Well they wouldn't think anything because Marcus wasn't going to tell anyone.

"What was that for!?" Marcus sort of yelled but quietly so he wouldn't drag attention over to the two of them.

"That was lovely, let's do it again" Oliver said, leaning in.

"Absolutely not!" Flint yelled, pushing Wood backwards. He had fallen.
"You're a creep Wood, remember that!" He continued, walking back inside. Straight to his dorm to contemplate life.