Hogwarts express

Oliver POV:

Today was my first day of Hogwarts. I really hope I get put into gryffindor like my parents. I dread the other houses. I guess hufflepuff wouldn't be too bad. I got an owl to! I named him leaf because his eyes look like orange leaves.
Hopefully I can get on the quidditch team. First years aren't allowed but quidditch is my favourite sport! I'm good at keeper.

Time skip___

I got onto the train and tried to find a compartment. There were so many students attending! There was only one compartment free with one other student in it. I wonder if their in first year to?
'Hello? Can I sit in here to? Everywhere else it full.' I said trying to be friendly.

Marcus POV:

I said goodbye to my parents and got on the train. Merlin I wish they weren't so strict. I'm lucky they allowed me to play quidditch. I found an empty compartment and sat down. I don't sit with my friends on the train. I get fed up with them after a few hours. It's nice and peaceful on your own. That's what I thought anyway. Well it was peaceful until.
'Hello? Can I sit in here to? Everywhere else is full?.  I heard from the compartment door.
I look to the side and see a small boy with hazel brown hair. Carrying an owl.
Must be a first year.
'Sure. Just don't bother me'. I say. I don't want to scare him off. I was scared on my first day last year.
'What's your name?. 'He said. 'I'm Oliver Wood'.
'Marcus Flint.'
'Are you a first year too?' He questioned.
'Second year. Isn't it obvious?.'
'You really do look like a first year. Do you want to be my friend?' Oliver asked.
'Uhm sure. What house do you want to be in?' He looks like a hufflepuff to me. I recognise the last name Wood. Not sure where from.
'Definitely gryffindor! Most of my family were in it!' He shouted happily.
Well great. Gryffindor. Slytherins worst enemy. How do i tell him I'm in the other house?
'Well. That's great. I'm in slytherin.'
'Your in slytherin.?' He asked. 'My dad said not to hang around with them. Apparently there nasty.'
That idiot. I never should have let him in. Nasty? Since when have we been nasty? I got up from my seat and left the compartment to find my friends. There's no reason for me to sit with him.

Oliver POV:

Did I say something offensive? I was only saying the truth. Apparently some slytherins picked on my dad when he went to hogwarts. I believe him of course. I looked out the compartment door and saw Flint go into a different compartment. I'm sure he wants to be my friend still. I was friendly to him.

No ones POV-

Oliver sat back down next to the window and rested his head against it. Just as he did so the compartment door opened.
'Hello! I'm Percy Weasley!' Said a ginger boy already wearing his robes.
Oliver turned to face the door and saw the boy. He looked nice.
'I'm Oliver wood.' Said Oliver. With the same tone in his voice when he was talking to Marcus.
'Cool! Do you want to be friends?' The ginger boy said.
'Absolutely!' Answered Oliver.

Percy POV:

I sat down next to Oliver. We talked about are hobbies and interests, getting to know eachother a bit more. He seemed to like quidditch a lot. Complete opposite to me. I wanted to be a prefect. He wanted to be quidditch captain. But that wouldn't matter as long as we were friends it would be fine. He told me about a boy he just met who was in slytherin. Sounds like someone to avoid talking to. But he wouldn't listen. Oliver sound so confident with everything. I was worried. What if I was put in any other house then gryffindor. My family would hate me.

Another time skip-(I'm lazy)

Oliver POV:

Me and Percy got off the train looking around amazed. It was beautiful. We already planned to share a dorm if we were in the same house. To do all our work together and watch quidditch together. There was a giant man calling first years over so we went over to him. We got to sail over the lake to hogwarts in small boats! I got a bit distracted with what the man was saying and looked behind me. I saw Marcus heading towards a carriage.
'Hey Marcus! It's me Oliver! Over here!' I shouted trying to get his attention. He ignored me. Maybe he didn't hear me. I watched him get into the carriage and leave. I wish I followed him.
'Oliver come on we can get in the boats' said percy beside me.
'Oh yeah right.' I said.
We walked over to the lake and got in a boat together. And sailed over to hogwarts. The castle was huge. Lights everywhere and owls everywhere you looked. Me and Percy climbed up the stairs and waited with the other first years.

857  words.