Staring

It's been a long 2 months and I'm still here! I'll try update this story a bit more. 😃

(Skipped to Christmas/December)

Oliver POV:

I can't believe Christmas is coming up already, which also means quidditch season is almost over. Gryffindor are currently tying with Slytherin which brings big competition. I've been working on new plans to up our game, I'm positive we'll win the cup this year.

I made my way down to the great hall and sat myself next to the twins and Percy.
'Someone had a late night last night'. Fred said looking straight at me.
'Wouldn't say late night, just didn't feel like getting out of bed.' I replied.

It was true, I've been like that for a while now. It's getting colder and the only place I want to be is in my lovely, warm, cosy bed. I've been thinking about staying here over the Christmas Holidays too. Sometimes I can't stand my household. The peace in the common room will be nice I suppose.

'You're not eating either, are you sure you're alright?' Percy asks.

'I'm not hungry Perce.' I reply.

I got up from my seat and started walking towards the doors when I could feel someone watching me from the Slytherin side of the hall.
Turning my head I spotted Marcus watching me. His dreamy eyes, and good looking-
Oliver stop.
He's an enemy-

Not looking where I was going, I walked into the wall causing myself to fall over,making myself look like an idiot. Oh how embarrassing.

Marcus POV:

Did he really just fall over? I was only watching him because he does the same thing to me? What an embarrassment though. I looked back at my food and finished it off. I had the choice of going home for Christmas, but I've decided to stay here for once. I've heard that they make amazing Christmas dinners.

'I demand to be on the team for the last match.'
There was that annoying voice again, can't he go one day without asking? He's only going to get the same answers out of it.

'I've told you everything Malfoy, no.' I reply.
He seems to think threatening me with his father will scare me.

'I've not asked for a day and anyway, I'm much better than Higgs.' Malfoy explains.

'You're 11 years old, you won't get anywhere now stop asking before I get professor Snape involved.'

He seemed shocked when I said I'd get his god father involved. Obviously I won't because I'll be the one in the wrong.

Looking back up I see the blonde boy walking away with his two goons. Serves him right.