Snake or lions

Oh my gosh guys I'm actually updating it look at me go!

Cheering coming from all pillars, echoing across the pitch. Screams and shouts, but happy ones.
The first match of the season about to take place.
Who will win? Who will loose?
Who will get victory?
Snakes or lions?

Oliver POV:

I carried my broom over to the front of my team towards the chalk board with the game plans. I have such a good feeling about this match. I know Harry will give us victory, his dad was legendary.

'Alright everyone listen up.' I say at the rest of the team players.

'First game of the season we're not going to make ourselves look like fools are we?'

'This is different Wood.' One of the Weasley twins say.
'Yeah, we were thinking, maybe we should take turns doing the speech for each game.' The other one said.
'It would be wicked.'

'I'm running out of time can you guys pipe down?' I ask.
I've let them say something before a match before and we've lost ever since. Just our luck.

'I believe in Harry and I think we're gonna win this game against the snakes. Even if it means he falls off his broom.'

'Bit harsh isn't it?' George asks.

'As long as he catches the snitch.' I reply.

I look towards Harry's way and give him a fait smile. He didn't look well, Rather pale.

'You alright Harry?'

'Yeah just a bit nervous.' The boy with glasses says holding his nimbus 2000. Which I wasn't jealous at all of.

'Don't worry we all were when it was our first game.' I say.

Flint POV:

Getting changed, I could hear whispering coming from outside the changing rooms. Sounded too high pitched too be someone on the team and too low to be a girl.
I finished putting my gloves on and exited the changing rooms to be face to face with the blonde, Malfoy boy.

'So if it-' he half said.
'If it what Malfoy?' I ask.
'What are you up to hanging around here, your not on the team remember.'

'Not for long.' He says.
With a short laugh from his goons.

'I don't think you understand what I've told you a dozen times.'

'You are not on the team.'

'I'm aware of that Flint I'm just saying not for long.'

'Get away from the changing rooms your not welcome around here.' I tell the three boys rather clearly.

'Fine. I hope you loose.' The boy says walking towards the pitch with his goons following beside him on each side.

'Good luck for him when he's older.' I mutter walking back in the changing rooms.

450 words

Im so sorry I didn't update for 4 weeks!! I've been so busy and when I've had the time I've not had any motivation! I'll try update it more frequently now, love a good Clift hanger!