Day dreaming

Oliver POV:
My dreams get weirder and weirder every night. Some nights there the casual quidditch games and some. Well some are just weird. It started off with a quidditch match against Slytherin and turned into my first time at Hogwarts?
I was now in my 5th year at the school and was made quidditch captain for my team!
Me and Percy have grown to be great friends throughout the years and we've made great progress in lessons.
Our first match was the following Saturday and we still haven't got a seeker. If we don't get one we can't play. Most of the try outs for seeker were rubbish. And not to mention. Harry Potter being in Gryffindor!
That was something to show off about Infront of the Slytherins. Which I mean Flint. Every year they've won the house cup giving him something to show off about. I'm sure this year we'll win. We'll win the quidditch cup too! This will be my first year as captain and I'm willing to make the team win.
'Oliver stop say dreaming it's creepy.' Complained Percy at my side.
'Hm? Oh sorry Perce.' I replied.
'Your doing that way too often. Let me guess day dreaming about Flint?'
'No of course not! Just about my dream last night. Nothing about him.'
'Oh really? Nothing at all?'
'Nothing!' I say.
He always thinks it's about him. I might have a little crush on him. But only he knows! It's just everything about him. He looks so good in his quidditch uniform too.
'Your doing it again.'
'Not about him!'
'You make it so obvious Oliver. I'm surprised he hasn't found out.'
Was it that obvious? I didn't think so. I never spoke about him either. No good things anyway.

297 words