After the feast

Oliver POV:
'GRYFFINDOR!' Bellowed the hat. There were cheers coming from the same half of the hall again. I did it! I made it into Gryffindor!
I quickly stood up and ran over to Percy to sit next to him.
'Oliver we did!' Shouted Percy.
'I know!' I replied joyfully! This was going to be a good year.
Time skip- end of feast.
After walking to our common room me and Percy found a dorm for us. We were sharing with three other people. I'm sure they wouldn't bother us.
'I think I've eaten abit to much.' I said to Percy.
'Yeah me too. Well goodnight.'
'Goodnight.' I replied. I got into my four poster bed and layed down. It was so comfortable!
I could hear faint snoring coming from one of the other boys. Tomorrow was going to be a good day.
Flint POV:
I can't believe it! He got into Gryffindor! I'm gonna have to tell him to stay away from me from now on. I walked into the Slytherin common room and sat down on the sofa In front of the fire. It was always so cold in the common room. Just how I liked it.
Just as I sat down a group of second year girls came in the common room giggling to each other. Normally it was about other people. They wouldn't dare say anything about me. I recognised some of them. And some of them I didn't. The first years were taking up most of the common room so I got up and left to my dorm.

262 words

Sorry guys it's so short! I've been at school lately and it's hard to try update this while doing work at home! I'll try make it once a week or maybe two if I have the time! I hope you enjoy!