Elf of Gluttony

A couple hours earlier

Tiffany was walking through the city but as she was about to take her final turn so she would be looking straight at the castle only for something to come crashing in front of her and once the dust settles she sees Toby. "Toby you ok" Tiffany asked as he stand up covered in bruises like he had been hit by a truck. "I found a member of the sins but this 1 is on a whole other level every attack she just threw back at me" Toby explains as the sin come walking out of the hole made by Toby to reveal a female lamia with blue hair and bright yellow snake eyes.

"Oh another snack for me to devour" the lamia girl says as Toby stands up ready for her attack only to get launched by an explosion. "There now I can take my time with you cutie" the lamia girl tells Tiffany as she licks her lips. "I take it your the sin of gluttony allow me to introduce myself I Tiffany the air dragon champion and this" Tiffany said as pulled out her sword before pointing it at the lamia.

"Is Michimaru any last words" Tiffany asked as the lamia chuckles before licking her lips again. "Yes my name is Ruby but you little elf girl are a meal worthy of my hunger now die poison viper strike" Ruby says as Tiffany just barely avoids her attack which was a pair of black vipers before cutting the heads as they disintegrate to ash which impressed Ruby. "Such speed and reflexes oh yes she will make such a taste snack" Ruby says as she sliver towards her but Tiffany jumps back and floats in the air.

"No no food shouldn't fly" Ruby said as Tiffany begins to feel herself getting weaker as she floats down but she quickly managed to avoid Ruby by pushing herself away with some wind. *She is doesn't seem tough and yet I feel so much weaker it has to be her ability but how did she do it or when* Tiffany thought before Ruby come crashing through a wall standing in front of her. "No more hide and seek little elf I hunger for you oh I wonder how you'll taste sweet like candy, sour like a lemon, spicy as a chili pepper, cold like ice cream oh the possibilities" Ruby says almost drooling at the thought as she wraps her tail around Tiffany before bring her closer.

"Lets get a taste" Ruby told Tiffany before sticking her tounge deep into her mouth after a couple second removes her lips from Tiffany's. "Yummy sweet like caramel" Ruby says before seeing Tiffany with a huge blush on her face which gave her a wicked smile. "you know I also prefer woman to men so tell me did my little tease turn you on" Ruby whispers into Tiffany's ear while her hand slides down Tiffany and inbetween her tail and Tiffany.

As she reached lowest part a wet sensation was felt with Tiffany letting out a quiet moan. "Oh that was a lovely sound I should of done this from the start" Ruby told Tiffany who was in to much pleasure to know what was going on but her fighting spirit didn't waver as she slashed Michimaru at Ruby causing her shallow cut enough to make her grip loosen allowing Tiffany to slip away. "Oh you want to fight ok by the way I've changed my mind I'm not going eat you instead I'll make you mine" Ruby says making more snakes which rush at Tiffany fang at the ready.

"Air dragon 4th technique howling slash" Tiffany says as all the snakes get chopped to pieces in split second giving Tiffany an opening. "Air dragon 7th technique silent cutter" Tiffany said as she rushed at Ruby leaving not a sound as she just past her and soon Ruby feels her chest burst as blood sprays out from her wound. "I guess Envy was right we will always be hated never to know love but at least I found someone worth of my power" Ruby said as Tiffany turns round and begins walking towards her.

"You are loved Ruby even if this world rejects you know their is someone who cares about you even now" Tiffany tells her as Ruby smiles as her body begins to turn to ash but the sense of emptyness remained before a voice broke the silence. "Tiffany is right Ruby I care about you" as Ruby looks at the source of the voice she sees me standing there. "Wrath" Ruby says as I lay a hand on her chest before using a spell to restore her body.

After finishing up her treatment I place her in a spot away from the battle before me and Tiffany begin walking toward the castle with every step we take 1 by 1 the others join us it was at this moment all 7 sins were about to be together. "This is it we finally made it a single battle and this war will be over" I say before opening the door and the first thing I see is Envy smiling as he sat on the throne. "This war is about to end with a single winner" Envy says with a cocky grin on his face before standing up.

"ENVY" I shout as we rush at each other ready for the final battle and the only thing could be felt was the raw power about to collide a battle of 2 sins.