Greedy Slime

Josh walks into a building to make his way to the castle much faster but he couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him.

"Ok enough is enough show yourself" Josh says as a woman with long red hair appears from out of nowhere. "So you knew I was following you impressive" she says as Josh could only stand there because to him it was as if a single breath could mark his end showing just how much stronger she was. "I may not know what kind of ability you have but I shall show all the respect you deserve" Josh tells her as he placed his hand on his sword ready for combat.

After a couple seconds the battle begins and she disappears but the sound of her footsteps echo in the silence before Josh's head explodes only for her reappear with a smile on her face. "Such a shame that our fun had to end but the difference in our power was just to great" she says as the woman begins to walk away only to soon see the splattered remains of Josh's head begin to crawl towards his body which had started reforming his head. *So this one must of been used* the woman thought as Josh stands up looking at her.

"I never thought my reseach would actually of been used but it clearly was or else you would of died" she tells Josh as he grips his sword once again. "I have it now your attack will not work a 2nd time" Josh says as the woman disappears Josh waits before dodging her attack over and over with extreme ease. "How did you figure out my attack" the woman asked as Josh watched her reappear as the air as the air falls silent around them.

"I figured it out after your first move I trained for 3 years with the water dragon Aquarius as to what gave you away well it's your blood" Josh tells her and soon a smile appears on her face. "I see you used my blood flow to know my attack loction which mean you must of sensed my fist getting closer because of my blood being closer to you" she says as Josh nods not ever letting go of his sword. *Aquarius was right once you disrupt the flow of battle the opponent will try and figure out a new flow for battle* Josh thought as he holds his sword a little tighter.

Josh rushed at her with sword in hand as she avoids his attack before she sees her opening and sliced Josh's arm off but just like his head it reforms while Josh kicked her away. "I was hoping to save this for the battle with Envy but you have earned the right to die by Suchimaru's blade" Josh tells her as he removes his blade pointed at her which makes her smile. "Let us both get serious and should you win my power will be yours" she told Josh as they ready to attack with the air going for the 3rd time silent.

The rush each other without speaking as the sound of metal was the only sound to be heard Josh blocks her attacks but soon notice he was being pushed back inch by inch with every strike. *Shit she is getting stonger with every attack* Josh thought as he prepared for her next attack. "3rd water dragon technique hydro disc" Josh says as he spins on the spot before cutting her with the attack.

"My turn" Josh says as he rushed at her keeping her on the defensive with no sign of a weak spot. *This man has been trained well but so have I* she thought before Josh gets cut but what was strange was it didn't heal like the others. "Surprised you little healing ability can only heal physical wounds but magic is another story" she tell Josh as he quickly guards against another attack that came from out of nowhere and soon her magic became clear.

Josh pushed forward blocking all attacks which shocked her as Josh stops and holds Suchimaru in front of him. "I'm ending this here" Josh says as thick mist begins to surround them and in that moment the woman knew that she had lost. "1st water dragon technique...." Josh said as he disappears into the mist and soon cut explode from the woman all at once with blood spilling everywhere as Josh appears behind her.

"Mist of Asura" Josh finish as he put Suchimaru bak into it's sheath while the woman falls to the ground smiling. "I never imagined I would actually lose but you know it's strange I still feel happy" she tells Josh before he sits next to her with only the eyes of respect. "I never got your name" Josh says as the woman looks at him and then back up at the sky.

"My name is Mira the former sin of greed but as of this moment my powers will now be yours" Mira says Josh takes hold of her hand. "May you finally have peace" Josh tells Mira before she turns to dust and floats away and he makes his way towards the castle but not before Victoria and Rex meet up with him. "So you became a sin too that only leaves the sin of gluttony and I have a feeling that one will be trouble" Rex says as the 3 of them begin walking only for someone to come crashing to the ground but as they look soon notice it was Toby.

"Toby what happened" Victoria asked as he stands up in a little pain. "Tiffany is in trouble because she is fighting gluttony" Toby says and soon a picture was beginning to form as they follow Toby to Tiffany's location.