Passion of life (LEMON)

In the last chapter you and the others learn that the 7 sins have assembled for what is unclear but right now you are spending the day with Victoria.

As me and Victoria walk through the elf forest the cool breeze blows as the heat of the sun shines on our skin for this a sense of peace washed over us. "Victoria isn't it beautiful wars are fought and yet nature can always grow back" I say as she takes my hand before I spot a nearby lake and then pick Victoria up bridal style only to then float down the cliff as she holds me with her soft arms. "I love you [Fn]" Victoria tells me as I give her a smile before landing and then proceed to lock are lips together.

"Victoria I need to tell you something" I told her as I set her down and sit next to her as she lays her head on my shoulder. "For a long time I never imagined I could love another but once I met you things changed what I'm trying to say is you actually did the impossible and made my undead heart beat I love you Victoria and I always will" I tell her causing a smile to break on to her face before stripping down to are under wear and then jumping in the refreshing water. As time past I could feel the bond between me and Victoria get stronger and before long we had lost all sense of time as the day slowly turns to night and we gather round a camp fire.

"I guess we should camp here for the night and head back in the morning" I say as I look over at Victoria who is looking so beautiful in the light of the camp fire. "[Fn] can I make a selfish request" Victoria asked as I nod with a smile on my face. "I want to feel your love" Victoria asked as a blush appears on her face and I could tell what she was asking of me and I could only agree.

I walk round to her and then start kissing her with even more passion as I grip her soft butt supporting her body as she wraps her legs around my waist still locked in heated passion before gently laying her on the ground. "Lets get started Victoria" I tell her as I see her nod and begin to low my head kissing down her neck and then her breasts before taking her left nipple into my mouth and begin to suck it lick a newborn breast feeding from his mother and it slowly caused her to cry out in pleasure as I soon push her over the edge by biting gently on nipple getting a real moan from her lips. I smile before kissing down to her stomach and soon reach her pussy which I soon insert my tongue into and as soon as I did she orgasm before I look at her licking my lips.

"Well I never expected that you taste like sweet strawberries" I tell her before we switch places and now I was the one on the floor as she down to my dick and begins stroking it slowly. Victoria soon stops her strokes and begins rubbing with her large breasts as well as sucking on the tip causing an unbelievable amount of pleasure pushing me over the edge as well as I cum in her mouth but Victoria swallows it all. "I think we are even since you made me orgasm really quick" Victoria said as she lay on top of me but I was nowhere near finished as I get behind her and line my dick up with her pussy I give her a little tease which makes her lose what little sanity she had left causing her dive head first into pleasure as I push inside and hit her wall.

"This will hurt" I tell her as Victoria nods and I give a hard thrust deep inside causing tears to come out her eyes but I stay still until Victoria gives me a sign. After 50 minutes Victoria nods allowing me to move with I do slowly as to not cause her any pain and slowly pick up speed as I watch her moan in pure pleasure. "[Fn] more...go...faster" Victoria said through her moans as I go faster and hard which also caused me to go deeper inside and soon the both of us were nothing but moans as we both get close.

"VICTORIA I'M GONNA CUM" I shout as I move even faster causing Victoria to feel even more pleasure. "ME TOO LETS DO IT TOGETHER" Victoria shouts as I give a couple more thrusts and soon give 1 single deep thrust as we both climax Victoria orgasms over my dick as I shoot my hot and sticky seed deep into her womb before we both collapse on the ground. In that brief moment of passion it was as if time stood still and we both soon lay on our backs looking up at the clear night sky.

"Victoria I promise that once this is all over I'm going to make you my wife" I tell her as I take hold of her hand and out the corner of my eye I see her smile. As we looked at the night sky most people think the stars are beautiful shining like diamond in the sky but I only see 1 diamond and she is right next to me eyes like blue sapphires and long pink hair like soft strawberry cotton candy her name is Victoria Castwell as she is the one who stole my undead heart.