"Wow....miss are you secretly a genius? I can't believe miss is only 13!"

Angelina stayed silent. It would certainly be alarming if people found out a sickly girl became incredibly smart for no reason. So it would be better if they just think of it as Angelina is secretly a genius, or else they might be suspicious.

Soon Marie and Angelina arrived back home.

When they got off the carridge, they noticed two other carriages outside the mansion.

"Huh?" Angelina didn't expect to have any guests.

Then Angelina saw Evelina walking out of the mansion. Two ladies got off their own carriages and approached Evelina.

The two ladies were lady Cathrine Oakcrook and lady Sonia White.

"Greetings Lady Cathrine Oakcrook and Lady Sonia White. Thank you for coming!" Evelina greeted her guests.

"Oh my, it's an honor, Lady Evelina!"

"Indeed! Thank you for inviting us again!"

Evelina smiled sweetly, then acted suprised.

"Oh my! Sister!" Evelina ran to Angelina with a bug smile on her face "Sister, come join us!"

As soon as Lady Cathrine Oakcrook and Lady Sonia White's eyes met Angelina's, their eyes darkened.

Lady Cathrine previously got along and had a good impression of Angelina. But ever since Evelina told her of 'what Angelina was really like', she disliked her.

Lady Sonia has never met Angelina. She has only heard of her from the rumors.

The rumors described Angelina as a sickly and ugly lady. So lady Sonia was quite shocked when she saw Angelina's beautiful appearence.

However, even though Angelina was gorgeously beautiful, lady Sonia still disliked her. Perhaps, lady Sonia disliked Angelina even more now, due to Angelina's gorgeous appearance.

Evelina grabbed Angelina's palm and led her to the two ladies.

As Angelina was pulled to the two ladies, she signalled Marie to bring the bad full of 30 million to her room.

Marie nodded and headed inside the mansion.

Evelina didn't notice anything.

"Sister, you've met lady Cathrine Oakcrook previously, but you have not met this lady"

Angelina glanced at lady Sonia. Her appearence wasn't anything special and Angelina could tell she wasn't from a high ranking noble family.

Which was true because lady Sonia was the third child of a baron.

"This is lady Sonia from the white family" Evelina introduced lady Sonia to Angelina

"greetings Lady Sonia" Angelina nodded slightly at lady Sonia. She did not need to bow since lady Sonia was from a low rank.

Lady Sonia however felt offended. Even though Angelina's action was quite reasonable. Why would a daughter of a high ranking duke bow to a daughter of a baron.

'is she looking down on me!?' Sonia's dislike towards Angelina immediately turned to hate.

Out of spite, lady Sonia did not bow to Angelina and merely looked away.

'oh..? It seems this lady has no common sense as a noble' lady Angelina hated people who did not know their place, and due to that Angelina had a bad impression of lady Sonia.

Evelina's smile became brighter somehow. She was enjoying this a lot. She loved seeing her sister being humiliated.

But in truth, Angelina didn't feel embarrassed. Angelina only felt disgusted by lady Sonia. If Angelina was still her old self, she would definitely have slapped and discaplined lady Sonia.

Angelina stared coldly at lady Sonia, silently expressing her dislike towards Angelina.

lady Sonia felt as if Angelina's stare was like dagger piercing through her soul. She felt chills all over her body, as if the surroundings turned cold suddenly.

"Alright let's head inside now!" Evelina led the group to the spot she prepared for the tea party.

As they were following Evelina, lady Sonia's eyes never left Angelina. Her eyes were filled with hatred and rage.

Angelina sensed a person's glare on her back and turned her head to look who's glaring at her.

She was not suprised that it was lady Sonia.

'Hmph...how embarrassing...do you know how ugly your face is right now, lady Sonia?' Angelina made eye contact with lady Sonia, and a smile appeared on Angelina's face. She mocking lady Sonia.

Lady Sonia gritted her teeth.

'this! Who does she think she is!? Just because she's a daughter of duke...!' lady Sonia had always wished to be born in a high ranking family.

She also wished she was born with a gorgoes face like Angelina. She hated her appearence, even though her appearence was quite pretty.

Noticing lady Sonia's mood turning sour, Angelina's mood brightened.

It seemed she had unconsciously developed a habit of always being pleased with putting people in their place or even provoking them.

'pfft....lady Sonia...your face looks so funny right now...'