𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾, 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋

"i have a great idea."

"all of your great ideas end in chaos. what are you planning this time?"

"definitely not burning down the cafeteria again. hansol can manage that," junhui giggled.

"boring. what is your good idea then?" minghao frowned.

"i was thinking, we get together and order some nice chinese food. then we steal those soft blankets and sleeping bags from the clinic and offer those to the boys."

"and why would we need to do that?"

"so that they won't explode when we tell them, of course."

minghao blinked at junhui. "tell them what?"

"you're so stupid. what is there to tell them about?"

"the fact that you stole mingyu's hairbrush, not chan?"

"shut up, no one needs to know about that," junhui hissed. "i mean, about us."

"so you want to tell everyone we're chinese? i like the thought but don't they already know?" minghao asked.

junhui stared at minghao. "you're avoiding the topic."

"shut up. it's a horrible idea. no one needs to know until we invite them to our wedding 20 years later."

"imagine all the benefits though. i wouldn't have to crack my back hiking all the way up here to just be with you," junhui said.

"you old man," minghao shook his head. "what do i even do with you?"

"a kiss would be appreciated," junhui shrugged.

minghao let out a very loud, very audible sigh before giving junhui a small peck on the nose.

"sometimes i wonder why i chose you."

"opposites attract, y'know? you need a chaotic force to balance out your awfully gentle one."

"i like how you think i'm gentle," minghao said.

"would you run around camp screaming to get the birds to fuck off? i don't think so," junhui tilted his head.

"maybe not, but if i get to tame those fuckers and bite people in the ass, i sure as hell would join you."

"sounds like a plan," junhui giggled.

minghao rolled his eyes.

"you're ridiculous, you know? that's why i love you so much."

°•.•°•.•°°•.•°•.•°°•.•°•.•°°•.•°•.•°

"i'm only here because seungcheol bribed me with a pass to the luxury washrooms with warm toilet seats if i taught you kids. now hush if you want access too," mingyu said, perching uncomfortably on a stool.

he was surrounded by a dozen twelve-year-olds around one of the activity tables, all staring at him eagerly like a pack of wolves about to devour their next meal.

"i like the cold toilet seats. makes my butt feel refreshed," a kid spoke up, grinning.

"i- indeed," mingyu nodded.

"you like cold seats? ewww, you– you polar bear!" another kid grimaced.

"watch out, cause i'll bite you!" the kid roared, standing up.