𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗌

"just look at them. how can someone be so oblivious to their own feelings?" wonwoo sighed.

wonwoo and chan were seated on one of the activity tables, staring at vernon and seungkwan flirting but also not flirting. chan was originally supposed to be answering a chinese quizlet minghao had given him, while wonwoo was supposed to be finishing his book so he could read it out to the kids later. however, they'd both given up their responsibilities just so they could be entertained by the pair.

"the same way you're oblivious to your own feelings for mingyu hyung," chan stated bluntly.

"i deeply respect you, chan, but shut up, please," wonwoo pinched the bridge of his nose.

"at least you're into men. i'm not," chan frowned.

wonwoo blinked. was he going mad, or were his classmates just this dumb?

"people complain about being gay, and you're here complaining because you're not gay. what a boy you are, chan," wonwoo sighed.

"don't tell me this is as stupid as mingyu hyung asking if it was normal to have a hard peepee after dreaming about you right in front of your face," chan said with a straight face.

"nothing will beat that, yes," wonwoo blushed.

"but tell me. am i not normal? am i broken? have i not activated my hormones yet? why do i look at men and not want to kiss them right after?" chan asked.

"you're perfectly fine the way you are, chan. not everyone needs to fall in love. just be yourself and you'll find yoir way through anything," wonwoo said.

"but everyone's in love and it makes me feel left out," chan said.

"it's good that you aren't in love. you get to focus on other things, yes? just live your life, and when love comes chasing you, you'll find it staring right at you," wonwoo smiled

"wise words. did you read that somewhere?" chan asked.

"i guess you could say that i thought of it?"

"personal experience?" chan's eyes glinted.

"now you're getting too ambitious there," wonwoo lightly shoved chan.

"it's okay," chan stood up, grinning. "we all know what's in your head anyways."

wonwoo flushed pink. "what?"

"nothing. thank you," chan tilted his head with a cryptic smile, and walked away.

°•.•°•.•°°•.•°•.•°°•.•°•.•°°•.•°•.•°

"watch it, ugly duckling! stop trying to flout your way into the bevy."

chan abruptly turned around, only to face a girl glaring at him with literal flames in her eyes as she dusted her shoes.

"what are you staring at, ducky? keep quacking, you'll never end up in the dance team," the girl said.

"cut it out, hana," the boy accompanying her snapped.

"what's wrong? i'm just letting ducky here know that he'll never take my spot away from the dance team. never." hana regarded chan with an expression that would more fit someone looking at trash.

"i don't even know you–"

"the audacity. he doesn't know me," hana sniffed, staring at the boy. "he doesn't know me hangyeol!"