𝗂 𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗈𝖾𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎

wonwoo was just minding his business in bed, when jisoo decided that he had to scream in his ear at 6 am in the morning.

"wonwoo!" jisoo yelled. "wake up!"

wonwoo opened an eye. "what?"

"where's mingyu?"

"why would i know where mingyu is?" wonwoo groaned, shifting in his bed.

"quieten down, will you two?" seungcheol poked his head out of the washroom.

jisoo rolled his eyes. "you're his boyfriend, you should know. so where's mingyu?"

"am not!"

"please, he was screaming about texting you at 3 am a few minutes ago. why else would you two text at 3 am?"

"he was merely spamming me. and if you saw him a few minutes ago, why ask?"

"because i know you know."

"i genuinely hate your guts."

"so do i. now spill."

"he's probably in the cafeteria," wonwoo mumbled, before burying his head under his pillow.

"already went there," jisoo said.

"then i don't know where he is. now let me sleep."

jisoo's eye twitched as he contemplated suffocating wonwoo with his pillow. "i can't wait when we get to dump our duties onto you guys. cheol, you better have wonwoo doing some work."

jisoo turned to look at the bathroom, where seungcheol was freshening himself up.

cheol stared at jisoo cluelessly as he held up a razor.

"useless," jisoo sighed, leaving their cabin.

"he's such a prick. all perfect and meticulous. like gosh, can he relax?" wonwoo complained.

"jisoo might be all uptight, but he's a great guy. it's just that being a counselor, it's hard. dealing with booseoksoon early in the morning like jisoo does takes a toll on a person."

"you do you, hyung. i'm going to bed. if i've got work, postpone it to until i wake up."

"speaking of work, you're on testing duty today, wonwoo," seungcheol said, lathering a ridiculous amount of shaving foam on his face.

"the only thing you're testing is my patience."

"don't be like that, wonwoo. you're the only reliable person in this team," seungcheol said. "jeonghan is... jeonghan and chan is too little."

"he's a year younger than us."

"he's our baby. i can't have him doing dangerous shit."

"and it's okay for me to do all that?" wonwoo asked incredulously.

"i trust you not to blow things up," seungcheol said.

"and i trust you not to cut yourself. so shut up and shave," wonwoo sighed.

wonwoo groaned as he trudged down to the supply shed. seungcheol had asked (read: ordered) him to test out the canoes for the new canoeing activity scheduled next week. wonwoo was pretty sure he'd seen a few holes in the canoe as well as a huge crack across the hull.

if he drowned, he trusted seungcheol to pay insurance.

as he reached the shed, he found mingyu and jisoo in deep discussion, tapping clipboards and whispering.

campfire | seventeen auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें