𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝖺𝗌𝗍𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆

"give me the pictures, or you're a whore."

"and what's wrong with being a whore, you judgemental bitch?"

jisoo dangled two polaroid pictures above jeonghan's head, snatching them away as soon as his fingers got too close. jeonghan whined like a five-year-old, landing a kick to jisoo's thigh.

"people who withhold precious information from others have a special place in hell, hong jisoo."

"being around you is the special place in hell."

jeonghan reached out for the picture again, only to have them graze his fingertips and get snatched away again. jeonghan bounced up and down on the bench he was seated on, groaning.

"if you want it so bad, stand up and get it?"

jeonghan whined some more as he stomped his feet on the ground. "don't wanna."

"why not?"

"i just don't want to. too lazy."

"god, you're such a baby," jisoo shook his head.

jeonghan pouted at him, his eyes practically twinkling with mischief and knowledge that he had ultimately won this little scuffle.

"tell me what you want them for first." jisoo took a seat on the bench beside jeonghan.

"isn't it obvious?" jeonghan rocked back and forth on the bench. "blackmail."

"right. and what do you think you'll get out of blackmailing soonyoung and seokmin? kidnapped baby squirrels? furry porn? their special colour-changing dildos, maybe?"

"...what?" jeonghan's face scrunched in disgust (and slight curiosity).

"never mind," jisoo swatted the air like it was a casual bombshell to drop.

"all of those sound very tempting, indeed, but you're seriously underestimating what they can do."

"so you want a colour-changing dildo."

"no. well, that sounds kinda cool. maybe i should ask them where they got it."

"junhui sells these things for 80,000 won per piece. hand-crafted, i believe," jisoo nonchalantly revealed.

jeonghan blinked, not at all surprised it was junhui out of all people.

"he's got a lot of customers. was honestly wondering how he got money to buy all those weird gadgets he has at home."

"gadgets...?" jeonghan was afraid to even ask.

"just desktop toys and weird as-seen-on-tv products. he tries to hide them but seokmin and i found an assortment of sex toys too."

"what have you done to my boys the past two years i was gone?"

"your boys weren't very well-behaved to start with, you know?" jisoo sat down beside jeonghan. "besides, i didn't influence them."

"like you aren't into colour-changing dildos," jeonghan scoffed.

jisoo turned bright red so fast that he might as well have been the colour-changing dildo.

"i will bury you right now."

"you didn't deny it," jeonghan giggled. "why else would you go searching his room for toys?"

"you're a menace to society," jisoo flushed even further.

"a menace to you, maybe. everyone loves me."

"i don't."

"that's because you're a nobody," jeonghan poked jisoo's belly.

jisoo yelped, and jeonghan took the chance to grab the pictures out of his hands. he replied to jisoo's glare with a sickly sweet grin.