𝖽𝗋𝗎𝗇𝗄 𝗈𝗇 𝗌𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾

"why the long face, chan? do you want coke? sprite? maybe two shots of vodka?" seokmin bumped his hip onto chan's.

"i'm just a little grossed out by that," chan grimaced, pointing at hansol and seungkwan being homies on the other side of the room.

"yeah... i heard shua hyung was finding the bug spray so that those horny teens can go mate somewhere else," seokmin winced. "orange juice?"

"no thank you," chan shook his head. "i'll go outside and get some fresh air maybe. this love shit is making me sick."

"suit yourself," seokmin shrugged. "oh, and if you see a squirrel, call either me or soonyoung. jeonghan hyung released him to find nuts and he never came back."

"right," chan exhaled. "i'll just– go."

"the door's that way!" seokmin called out, seeing chan squeeze through an open window.

"keep eating those burgers and you'll suffer," seungkwan commented from below.

"at least i can still fit," chan huffed, poking his head through a window. "you diet and you still can't-"

seungkwan slammed the window shut, waving at chan condescendingly.

"you finally managed to sneak out?"

"you're lucky i decided to come. i normally don't get along with people, you know?"

"so i'm special then? how sweet."

"shut up. i'm pretty sure seungkwan hyung can see us right now."

"that's your fault for not coming out the door like a normal human being. now they probably think you're going to raid the girls' cabins."

"please. they know i have no interest in raiding cabins. or girls. or anyone, for that matter."

"for someone who doesn't have an interest in people it's surprising how long you took to get out of there."

"don't you dare. it's not my fault i have twelve loud hyungs."

"i have hana. i think she's worse."

"she's not that bad," chan said.

"oh honey no, she is that bad," hangyeol shook his head. "one time, she almost twisted our grandpa's nipple off because he wasn't passing her vibe check."

"sounds like what half of my hyungs would do. i'm used to it," chan shrugged.

"shouldn't you be there? with them? i thought you missed them."

"i see their faces every day. besides, it smells like twelve cats in heat in there. which i suppose is accurate."

hangyeol chuckled. "i thought you hadn't talked to half of them properly in a year."

"i haven't. now that i'm getting to do it, i miss when i didn't have to," chan sighed.

"but why didn't you get to talk to them? aren't you guys in the same class?"

"not really. half of us are in a grade below theirs so–"

"don't you guys sit together at the cafeteria though? or maybe walk home together? or hang out after school? or clubs?"

"quite the nosey type, huh," chan merely smiled at hangyeol. "but no. we don't really hang out anymore. it's partly due to the fact that the other group are bitches and partly because of the drama that happened two summers ago."

"what drama?" hangyeol asked.

"you don't know the drama? it was all the school could talk about," chan stared at hangyeol like he was a martian.