𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽

"no fucking way we're doing that ever again," seokmin rubbed his temples. "do you remember the last time we went snowboarding? soonie-hyung ended up getting stuck in a tree and we had to cut him out."

"please. his pants ripped too and those spongebob undies? i wanted to rub my eyes out with bleach," seungkwan said, taking a heavy sip of his americano.

"so going to a ski resort is out, yes? we cannot have another fatal injury at our third anniversary— fuck!"

seokmin was cut off by excessively loud screaming that could only be coming out of his beloved hyung's mouth.

"jeonghan hyung! shut the fuck up!" seungkwan yelled, looking pissed.

"why don't you tell him to shut the fuck up?" jeonghan dragged jisoo alongside him, red in the face.

"me? you shut the fuck up, warthog. if you've got nothing good to say, don't say anything."

"i wish you'd take your own advice, sweetheart, because you're really getting on my nerves," jeonghan grabbed jisoo's shoulder.

"what even happened?" seokmin stepped in between them before jisoo seriously injure jeonghan.

"i was minding my own business with the kids when he decided that it'd be a good idea to interrupt our peaceful yoga session," jisoo rolled his eyes.

"i did nothing."

"right. then who was responsible for getting all the kids to 'bleat like goats to unleash your inner emotions'?" jisoo gestured air quotes as he shot glares at jeonghan.

"it was a bigger help than whatever stripper moves you were teaching those kids."

"stripper moves???" jisoo exploded. "you're asking for a death wish right now."

"try, i dare you. you'll hit the ground before you can even get to me."

"o-okay," seokmin heaved them apart, deciding that this was no longer juicy drama but a serious threat. "no threatening murder here. that's illegal, and not very nice."

"i wish everyone was as nice as you, seok" jisoo said.

"they would, had your ass not existed. fortunately for you, i can fix that."

"i appreciate that you're at least making moves on him so that you can get your desire to be ten inches deep in him out, but all this talk about destroying asses seems seriously inappropriate. why not discuss this when you two are in private?" seungkwan interrupted.

if there was anything that could get the two to stop arguing for a second, it was their united hatred for seungkwan and his endless agenda of trying to get the two together. jisoo and jeonghan both stared at the boy with the urge of homicide barely contained in their eyes.

"i will bury you alive, seungkwan." jeonghan seethed.

"better get working on that grave then," seungkwan replied. "with your stamina, i'll have lived a fruitful eighty years before you'll be done with it. good luck!"

jisoo cackled. jeonghan couldn't decide between punching jisoo so hard his teeth would come flying out, strangling seungkwan, or committing double homicide.

"don't say that. the only thing frailer than his body is his ego," seokmin frowned very seriously.

jisoo was now convulsing with pure glee. jeonghan practically shoved him into a bush before chasing him off.

"i would love it if you two stopped going at it and tried reconciling." seungkwan said.

"i would rather die a slow and painful death by having my skin peeled off and my body soaked in acid than try and befriend him again." jeonghan frowned.