Chapter 10 : Bonding and Suprise Relevations

Start from the beginning

Ruhi smiles sheepishly at her masi and tells that she had slept in the afternoon so she is not sleepy. Naira sees her cute face and says that it's fine and asks her come sit beside her. Ruhi remember the world she had come here for and asks Naira that where was the chain that she had bought today? She wants to show it to her Mumma.

Naira tells her that it's in her cupboard and it's in a small box. Ruhi tells she will get it and goes running inside. Naira shouts and asks her whether she should come or not? Ruhi shouts that she would get it herself. Naira mirrors a smile on her face as she thinks of Ruhi and how they've grown close.

It's been a while since Naira is sitting there and thinking something. Ruhi again comes running to her and says she did not find the chain. Naira smiles at her lovingly and says let's go. Naira then carries Ruhi and goes to her room.

She sees her room in a mess and laughs at Ruhi who is looking at Naira sheepishly. She mutters sorry to her Naira Maasi for the mess created. Naira puts Ruhi down on the floor and asks her to stay put. Naira then begins searching for the things they had bought yesterday. Naira then smiles at her and as soon as she finds the chain she gives it to Ruhi. Ruhi mutters thank you and kisses her cheek and runs off to her Anu Mumma.

After she leaves Naira looks at the condition of her room and sighs. She knows that she has a hell lot of cleaning to do. She begins cleaning. She finishes cleaning her room and decides to get changed and sleep. She gets changed and is about to sleep when she gets a call from her friend stating that she has to submit some important documents and certificates and submit them.

Naira begins searching for the documents and certificates in her cupboard. She is not getting her most important certificate. So she thinks to search in her drawer. She opens the drawer and after searching for a while she gets the file. She pings to her that she has everything ready. She unconsciously goes to her drawer and sees a locked box and holds it in her hand.

She looks at the locked box and as if she was in a trance. She is fighting with herself whether she should open the box or not. Her chest feels heavy whenever she looks at this box. She then opens the box by putting in pincode. She looks at the lock and key chain.

She blinks repeatedly as if she realized what she was doing. She was shocked at what she did now. She holds the chain in her hand and closes her eyes as if she was trying to recollect the memories associated with this chain and this box.

She opens her eyes and realizes what she was doing. She scolds herself and was shocked at what she was going to do. She keeps the chain inside the box and locks it inside the cupboard. She calms herself down and says she should never think and open the box as everything that happened in the past and whatever she did to people in the past and whatever people did to her in the past would resurface and everything would come before her. She cries and then consoles herself not to cry and goes back to sleep.

The next morning Anika is making Ruhi ready. Anika decides to get Ruhi admitted to a good reputed school. So they are getting ready to go for the admission. Anika sees an nervous Ruhi and understands what she is thinking. She kisses her on the forehead and says not to worry as she knows her daughter will do well. Ruhi kisses Anika's cheeks and runs off to Naira's room.

She knocks on the door of Naira's room but doesn't get any response. She dejectedly goes down and Anika sees her dejected face and asks where is Naira. She replies that Masi never responded.

Gayu and Keerti come near her and says that they have a surprise for her. Ruhi gets excited hearing the word suprise and goes with them. They make her sit on the dining table and she is looking here and there for her suprise. All the family members have assembled near the dining table. Just then Naira comes carrying a plate which is covered and is wearing a chefs hat.She places the plate near Kiara to open it. Kiara looks at her excitedly and opens it. She atonished seeing it and looks at Naira, her Maasi.