Chapter 3 : Family Reunion

Kriti asks Naira where was Anika who had gone to drink water but had not yet returned. Naira tells she will go and check and so she goes to check. She goes to see where her sister was.

Karthik keeps feeling bored as he was never the one who was into all this godly stuff. Shivaay believed a bit but not so much. He excuses himself and goes to check up on the preparation. Anything was okay for him but he did not want to attend the Pooja. He sits on a bench thinks about that idiotic girl who called him a manwhore and he glares at her in his mind and vows that whenever she comes to face her he would kill her that her body also would become difficult to find.

Otherwise his charms are enough to make the girl awe of him. But only if he knew that girl is not easily impressed and really hates the guts and charms of guys like him.

Naira feels bored. She makes faces thinking about attending this Pooja. Akshara notices her daughter and asks her to behave properly. Anika laughs at her and Naira glares at them and tells them she will be back in a minute. Naira then goes to roam in the pandal wanting see all the stalls.

She eats many sweet dishes and is now full. She decides to sit on a bench nearby before going inside. She spots nearby and goes to it unaware of a man sitting on it already. She sits on the bench but still doesn't notice the stranger who is glaring at her.

Karthik was sitting peacefully until a girl shows up and sits on the bench. He thinks these girls always show up on the wrong time at the wrong place. He turns to see her but is knowing she is the mad girl who called him that is the Karthik Goenka a manwhore. He knew he sleeps with girls but for the first time a girl has rubbed it on his face.

Naira notices someone glaring at her. She feels abbe yaar ab kon mera darshan Lena chahta hai and turns to look at the stranger and becomes shocked. It is that manwhore glaring at her. 

"You" Both say it together simultaneously and continued glaring at each other.

Naira calls him manwhore under her breath which is unfortunately heard by him and he grabs her arms and tells her how dare you? Naira tells him to leave her hand but he doesn't leave it. She pushes him making him fall down and making his dress dirty.

He glares at her but before their argument continues their phone rings. Anika was calling Naira while Shivaay was calling Karthik.

Where are Naira/ Karthik? Both Anika and Shivaay asked through phone. Naira glares at Karthik and said to Anika that she's coming and tells them not to worry. Karthik tells Shivaay that he is coming in two minutes.

Both of them go and join their respective families. Shivaay asked Karthik where he was to which Karthik replied that he was just roaming and Shivaay mentally facepalmed himself knowing Karthik.
Anika asked Naira where she was to which she replied that she was talking on the phone.

Suhasini Goenka is shown as if she is thinking deeply. She knew now she has to forget her grandaughter's mistake and forgive her and end her feud with the Singhanias. Before the Pooja she wanted to do this. She speaks with Manish and Suwarna who agree to this and they also want to accept Kriti back. All of the family members except Shivaay and Karthik agreed to forgive them.

Shivaay left in anger and he went to his car and was in deep thought : " I cannot forgive Kriti because she went against the family and married to that middle class girl's brother. Who knows her brother may be also like her a cheater".

Karthik also left in anger and went to the back side of the temple. He went to the parking area where his bike was kept. He leaned against his bike and took out a small alchohol bottle and began drinking and said to himself in his mind " Kriti you did not do good. You hurt Shivaay bhaiya and me and got married to that bastard middle class family. I hate you for that. You hurt the family and I will never forgive you".

Both the brothers went inside as Dadi had called them when she went to clear off the things between the Goenkas and Singhanias. Dadi was impressed by Anika and Naira's helpful nature though knowing that their families were not on talking terms. They went towards the Singhanias and greeted them with a namaste making all of them shocked.

The Singhanias were shocked seeing the Goenkas greeting them. They also greeted them back. Shivaay and Anika glared at each other when they noticed each other and even Naira and Karthik glared at each other remembering their meeting and fight near the bench.

Suhasini caressed Kriti's hair and apologized for disowning her. She felt bad that instead of accepting her relationship she disowned her. Even Manish and Suwarna apologized making Kriti shocked. Pinky and Shakti smiled and asked sorry to Kriti. Everyone apologized except the brothers.

Kriti hugged Manish and Suwarna and both Naksh and she took their blessings. Dadi also blessed them happily. Pinky and Shakti too blessed the couple. Dadi then announced that since the family is together they would do Pooja together shocking the Singhanias. First they were like no but later they agreed. The girls were happy for their bhabhi.

When the boys turned to go Kriti called out to her brothers wanting to talk to them but they just glared at her and Shivaay spoke : " Don't ever think that me and Karthik will accept you back. We don't associate with middle class people like you and I hate people who go against family and I hate you Mrs Kriti Naksh Singhania."

After Kriti went away Karthik spoke : " Kriti sochna bhi mat ki hum tumhe maaf kardenge kyunki hame maaf karna nahi aata agar hamare paas bhi ayi na maar dalunga" Saying this he went away from there. Kriti cried as she wanted her brothers to forgive her unaware Naira and Anika had heard everything.

Anika kept her hand on Kriti's shoulder and spoke " Don't worry bhabhi sab theek hoga ek din aayega jab aapki bhaiyon bhi aapko maar kardenge aur aapko apnayenge" Naira also nodded her head as if agreeing for what Anika said.

Later the nanad and bhabhi went where Singhania and Goenkas werw to start the pooja.