Chapter 10 : Bonding and Suprise Relevations

Naira came holding hands with Ruhi inside Singhania house. It had been few days since Anika's past relevation. Naira had bonded with Ruhi well. They both had become comfortable with each other. She smiles at Ruhi and they enter the house. Ruhi then spots Anika and runs to her. She hugs her and tell her that she enjoyed a lot with her Naira Maasi.

Anika and Naira look at each other. They have so many unanswered questions for each other but are unable to voice it out. On one side Naira is upset on Anika and wants to confront her as to why she never told her past to her even when they had promised each other to never keep secrets between them. And on the other Anika is not knowing what to tell Naira. She wants to know when they had so many differences between them that Naira had to confide in Shivaay about everything.

But what they failed to realize is that they themselves and their secrets were responsible for these differences. If they had confronted and communicated then these differences would not arise. And still they would be each other's support system. They smiled at each other and went in different directions. Anika with Ruhi went to her room and Naira leaves because of a call.

After dinner Naira was feeling little low. She was still thinking about Anika and she wanted that awkardness between them to vanish. But knows that one of the m needs to take the step but was hesitant. She then to pass her time begins reading a book.

Anika was just outside Naira's door. She was contemplating whether to go inside or not. She just knocks then goes inside. Naira is suprised seeing Anika. She then smiles at her sister and asks her to come in.

Anika just takes a deep breath and tells her that she is sorry that she has not told anything about her past. It is not that she doesn't trust her but just that after coming back here she did not want anything to do with her past. She was scared to recollect her past that is why Naira had remained unaware. She just tells that she will tell past soon.

Naira stops her sister and says it's not necessary for her to force herself to tell her past. If she doesn't want to also its fine because it is her call. If she is comfortable only then she can tell about her past. Anika smiles at her sister and hugs her and thanks her for understanding her. Naira smiles at her sister and then Naira childishly tells that now go out of the room and she has to sleep. Anika laughs at her and hits her forehead lightly and calls her mad( pagal) and leaves the room.

As soon as Anika leaves Naira becomes serious. A tear slips from her eyes and she tells to Anika's retreating figure that there many things that she herself has not told her sister then how can she expect that Anika would do the same. When she herself is scared that her sister would despise her knowing her deeds and then by what right she is getting pissed at Anika.

Meanwhile in Shivaay's penthouse. He is busy in doing his office work in his laptop. Khanna then knocks and enters with some files and tells that these files were given by Karthik Sir. Shivaay then dismisses him. But then he remembers that he had asked Khanna to collect information on Anika's past. He stops and asks Khanna about the same. Khanna stood nervously not knowing what to answer. Seeing his Sir's impatience he tells that he couldn't get much info just only got to know that Anika and her husband got married secretly and that 4 years back she left her husband and child and came to live with her parents and behaved as if nothing happened. She lived with her husband in Manali and all other information were not easily accessible but he is still working on it.

Shivaay bangs his fist on the table hearing Khanna. He shouts at him saying that being trained and so skillful in doing background checks and getting hidden info for so many years he still couldn't do such a small work. He tells him to get the info as soon as possible.

Meanwhile at the same time in Singhania house, Naira was sitting in the lawn and reading a book. Ruhi comes running to her. Naira looks at the mobile and sees it's already half past eleven. She picks her up and cutely asks why is she awake now? Isn't it already past her bedtime.