Chapter 9 : When relations are tested.

Akshara was angry with Anika. She shows Anika the blue file and asks her to explain. Anika looks at her mom and says she doesn't want to reveal anything about it and asks her to leave it as it is. She asks her to leave the matter and not say anything about it. Anika remains silent and mum not knowing how to react.

Whilst all this commotion a small person is looking at Anika intently and blinking his eyes at her. Naira comes to Anika's defense and says to her mom that they could sit and talk but no one listens as they are upset on Anika.

Kaki also tries to interfere when Akshara was saying or say scolding Anika but she is also not able to do anything. But the small girl in a cute pink frock is not able to see or hear anything bad about Anika who runs to her and hugs her saying "Anu maa".

The word uttered by her shocks everyone. Everyone looks at Anika shockingly. Shivaay and Yuvi are not able to believe that they are not able to grasp the fact that Anika is a mother of a small kid.

While the kid is running to Anika she trips and is about to fall down but then Anika rushes to her and holds her to prevent her from falling down. Anika then checks her body for wounds but doesn't find one. Anika is crying and and hugs her tightly. The girl then then wipes the tears from her mom's face and says her not to cry and it doesn't look good on her and she will look like a balloon afterwards.

Anika nods at her and tells her she won't cry. She looks around her when everyone is expecting an answer. She decides to answer them and before that she tells Naira to take the little girl and Kaki to her room and give them something to eat. Like an obedient sister Naira does what is told and takes them away.

Naira returns alone and looks at Anika with questioning eyes. But Naira believes that her sister will never do anything wrong because she has always done according to her morals and values.

Anika says " Woh meri beti Ruhi hai. Maine aur Ruhi ke dad ne  shaadi kiya hai aur hame hamari shaadi ko chupana pada meri kehne kyunki main sahi waqt aane par sab kuch batana chahti aapko sorry Mumma"

{ She is my daughter Ruhi and me and Ruhi's dad had gotten married. We had to hide our marriage because we wanted to do so but then I wanted to reveal it when the right time comes. I'm sorry mom}

Akshara looks at her atonished and says in a taunting manner whether she has hidden anything else. Anika looks at her mom sadly. Akshara asks her what is her husband's name and who is he?

Anika is tensed and doesn't know what to reveal and then Akshara pressurizes her to do. She was about to give in and reveal the name. Suddenly Keerti faints and falls on the floor. Anika, Naira and Shivaay see her falling and rush to her calling out to her. Shivaay then rushes to her and lifts her in a bridal style and carries her to the room. Then Anika calls an doctor who comes and checks her.

The doctor then gives the news that Keerti was expecting and she is pregnant. Anika has a small smile on her face. Anika knew she has to tell the truth to her mother but then she is not ready. All  the family members rejoice and congratulate her.

She looks towards Yuvi whose eyes are full of questions. She looks away and goes to check on Ruhi. She smiles at Ruhi speaking to his photo and telling him about the things that happened down. She is telling that Anu Maa is exactly like how he described. Anika smiles and Kaki too keeps an hand on her shoulder.

In Keerti's room all of the family members are present and congratulate her on her pregnancy. She blushes and smiles at them. But then Keerti asks for Anika to which Akshara tells not to worry about her. Keerti tries to say something but not wanting to spoil the mood she keeps mum.

The family is near the dining table. Shivaay and Yuvi are also present there. Anika comes to take dinner for Ruhi. Akshara's happy mood becomes bad seeing Anika. She knows that she is being unreasonable but then which mother would be happy when she comes to know that her daughter is already married and had gotten married without telling her.