Chapter 7 : Past is never forgotten

Few days later

Everything was well in both the sisters lives. Everyone was happy with Anika's new and positive change. While Naira's college life was filled with fun and naughtiness. As promised Anika never thought of her past memories. She was indeed slowly becoming the old Anika who was bubbly and carefree. Anika and Shivaay did not cross paths again.

Meanwhile in Singhania house Anika was making a very nervous Naira calm down. Naira loved dancing and tomorrow was her first dance performance in college for the college fest. She was nervous because she did not have good clothes to wear for the performance.

Tired of calming her down though she did not listen to it. Anika asks Naira to go and get ready. Naira asks how can she get ready when she is so tensed. Anika tells her that they can go to the mall and get whatever she wants for tomorrow. Naira hugs her and kisses her on cheek and goes to get ready. Anika leaves a message to Naksh that they would be coming home late. After getting ready they drive towards the mall for shopping.

Meanwhile in the airport Shivaay is seen waiting for someone and then looking at his watch continuously. Then someone calls Shivaay from behind. He turns to see the person who called him and smiles upon seeing him. He hugs that person.

Shivaay ( hugging him ) : How are you man? I missed you so much.

Man : I'm fine bro. How are you?

Shivaay : I'm good. Now come let's go someone is waiting for you come let's go.

                   ..At the mall..

Naira is still not able to select her perfect dress. Anika is fed of waiting for her. Two hours have passed since they came to the mall and this girl has not been able to select her dress. Anika was very different from Naira. Anika would been okay with anything that is simple while Naira wanted to look perfect in what ever she wears.

Anika had called Keerti for help because she was a fashion designer also and had better knowledge about clothes than her. As soon as Keerti came Anika hugs her dramatically and says you only take care. When Naira sees Keerti she drags her to show the clothes she selected and asks her to help her out. Keerti tells Anika to be in the food court since Naksh too would come and join them there. Anika then decides to go the food court and wait. 

Anika then goes to the food court and waits for Naksh. Anika decides to eat something and goes to order. Anika then sees someone's wallet fallen down near the payment counter and picks it up and hands it to the cashier. The cashier requests her whether she could give the wallet to the person who was standing the other side. The man in white shirt and black jeans.

Anika goes towards the man and taps his shoulder and says excuse me. The man then turns and upon seeing he becomes shocked. Seeing him only one word leaves Anika's mouth that is                [" yuvi " ].

Both of them remain shocked and standing there itself. Just then Keerti and Naira come there. Naira asks her what are you doing here ? Anika fumbles and says that she just came to return this man's wallet. The guy or so known as yuvi looks at her emotionally and shakes his head. Keerti then recalls who yuvi is and hugs him.

She asks Anika does she know him? To which Anika replies no. Yuvi feels hurt hearing her. Keerti then tells that she thought that they knew each other because he also studied in the same university and same course   which Anika studied and thought they may know each other. She apologizes and says that yuvi is Shivaay's childhood best friend and introduces him. Yuvi then leaves saying he has a important work. Before leaving he looks Anika and then leaves.

Later at night Anika keeps on thinking about her meeting the Yuvi. She feels bad for the way she treated him. She knows what she did was wrong but she can't help it because it is necessary for her to forget her past memories.