Cast

Naira Singhania - The youngest daughter of the Singhanias. Daughter of Akshara and Natik Singhania. A young smart bubbly girl very naive and innocent. Adores her sister Anika a lot. She is studying law and is in her last year and waiting to graduate and cannot see anyone in pain. Hates spoilt brats who use money like tissue paper.

Anika Singhania - The eldest daughter of the Singhanias. Daughter of Akshara and Natik Singhania. A young and smart girl. She is 22 while her sister Naira is 20. Very good girl and helpful to others. Both the sister love to dance and she has been working in a NGO as her job. Loves her family and hates boys who use girl for their benefits. Seems like both sisters are waiting for their prince charming and to settle in life.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi - The eldest brother among the cousins brothers. Are cousins but their bond is of real brothers. Hates girls and stays away from them not like his brother. He is mafia king of south east. Loves his family. He is cold hearted and arrogant to all except family. Girls throw themselves at him but he looks at none.

Karthik Goenka - The youngest brother among the cousins. Loves his brother and his brothers parents. He does not like his family as he blames them for neglecting his blood brother Shubham making him commit sucide. He hates his grandmother and parents but respect his grandmother because she is elderly. Does one night stand and throws girls like tissue papers. Loves attention.

Suhasini Goenka - The eldest of the Goenka family. Wants to see her family together but is sad to see her family split after her grandson Shubham's death. Waiting for her grandsons to marry girls who are their equals and will bring them on their track. Mother of Manish and Pinky.

Manish Goenka - Father and uncle of Shivaay and Karthik. Has single handedly handed the mafia and now passed it over to the boys. He is tolerating his son's hate and want his son to forgive him.

Suwarna Goenka - Mother of Karthik Goenka and second wife of Manish. Has taken care of karthik after his real mom dad. Is guilty for her son Shubham death and is repenting for her mistakes. Wants him to stop whoring around and be decent.

Pinky Singh Oberoi - Wife and mother of Shivaay Singh Oberoi and Shakti Singh Oberoi. Wants him to be married to a decent girl. Lives in her mother's house after her husband family died in accident.

Shakti Singh Oberoi - Father and Husband of Shivaay  and Pinky. Is quiet and reserved and talks only when necessary.

Keerti Goenka - The disowned daughter of the Goenkas. She is married to Naksh Singhania who is was little below her status. So her family disowned her. But still meets her brothers when possible.

Akshara and Natik Singhania - Proud parents of Anika, Naksh and Naira. They have adopted Gayatri their sisters daughter. Wants her daughter complete education and be settled with a decent man. Akshara is a writer while Natik works in a law firm.

Naksh Singhania - Son of Akshara and Natik. He is the second child. He is 21 and married to Kirti with whom he had a love marriage and is happy with his family.

Gayathri Singhania - The cousin of the Singhania siblings. Loves her family and is engaged to Vivan Kapoor. Has a deep bond with Naksh and his siblings.

Kaveri Singhania - The mother of Natik and loves her family. Specially her granddaughters.

G

G

oenka Family

Oberoi Family

Oberoi Family

Singhania Family

Singhania Family