eighteen

"The campus is hosting a fair today, do you want to check it out?" Jisung asked as he leaned back on his chair. Looking behind to see his girlfriend reading a book.

"Kyung-mi, I'm your boyfriend not the book that you're reading." He whines which made her place her book down and look at him.
"Yes jisung, goodness I dont remember having to babysit a whiny child." His girlfriend cooed and went over to him.
A frown was evident on his face.

she cupped his cheeks.

"What do want hmm?" That question quickly replaced the frown on his face with a smile.
"Want to visit the fair?" He asked in enthusiasm.
"That doesnt sound bad. Alright, lets go then." She replied as he quickly took a hold of her hands and dragged her out of the empty classroom.

--- 🐹🧡

"Oh my, they really planned this all out." A gasp escaped Kyung-mi's lips as she admired the place.
"Do you want to go there." Jisung suggested and pointed at a haunted house.

She looked at his face with hatred.

"You're kidding me, right?" She gave him a sarcastic response.
"Come one, it wont be that bad." He reassures.
"It wont be that bad' say that to your past self. I nearly got a heart attack when we went inside one five years ago jisung park."

He laughed at her.

"Please, I've changed allot. I'm not scared of them anymore. What could go wrong?" He said shrugging off the fact that his girlfriend was literally dying at the fact that he wanted to enter the haunted house.
"I dont want to go inside there. You go by yourself." She quickly spoke and shaking her head.
"Ya please Kyung-mi.  It wont be fun without you there." The boy pleaded but she only shook her head.
"If you're scared you can just hug me yknaw?" A mischievous grin was evident on his face.
"You're so annoying. Ugh fine." She sighed in defeat.

○○○

"Ahh jisung why are there so many ghosts, eek." Kyung-mi shrieked in fear as she clung onto his arms.

What jisung said was true, he wasnt scared of haunted houses or anything related to horror anymore. What scared him the most was the fear of losing Kyung-mi, that was his biggest fear.

"Are we done yet?" She asked.
"Nope, we've only covered half of the haunted house." He replied.
"How much more is there.. - ARGH JISUNG." Kyung-mi shouted, her first extinct was to hug him.
He looked down at her and smiled.

"Dont be scared, I'm right here." Jisung whispered while caressing her head.
"G-get me out of here." She cried.
"Alright,  let's get out of here. It's getting boring. Hah theres a shortcut, let's go through that." He said and held her hand and dragging her away.

...

"Why did I trust you?" She said once the two of them were out of the haunted house. The side of her lips twitching as she gave him a deathly smile.
"But we escaped it, technically we cheated but whatever." He shrugged.

"Oh fancy seeing the two of you here."

Jisung and Kyung-mi looked behind to see taehyun and his soulmate, hand in hand.

"Hi tae, oh Lina you're here as well!" Kyung-mi greeted.
"Hi Kyung-mi."

"Umm, jisung say hi." Kyung-mi fake coughed and nudged his elbow. He looked down at her and put on a fake smile while giving taehyun a sinister look.
"Hello, Kang."
"Park." Taehyun said with the same hatred.