seven

Icung 💩

Kyung-mi,  this night
Meteor shower
We get to see asteroids
Go star gazing
At 6PM

REALLY?!

YESSS

who do we go there with :( ?

My older brother is going to drop us off and look after us

OH OKIE THEN HEHEH
Will you think that we'll see allot of asteroids :O?

I bet we will
Dont worry, today is meteor shower seasons!

Alright then, I'll be over at 5:30 🦖

--- 🐹☄

"Wow, allot of people really came over to watch the meteor shower." Kyung-mi said in astonishment as she dragged jisung to an empty area where not allot of people are at.

The two then sitting down and waited for the shower to start.

"The stars are really bright today. Wonder why." Said jisung as Kyung-mi looked over at him. Noticing that someone had been staring at him, he looked over to see his friend looking at him.

The edge of her lips tugged up into a smile as her eyes disappeared. That adorable eye smile of hers that he adored so much.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked her confused.
"Oh nothing. I just wanted to say thank you for bringing me here. You kept your promise." She replied and stared at the sky.
"Hmm.." he hummed in reply.
"I'll bring you to more meteor showers than. Since you look so happy being able to see one." The boy spoke which made her smile get wider.
"I'd love that."

"Ji look, their coming down!" Kyung-mi pointed out and pointed at the sky. The meteors entering the earths atmosphere.
"Woah theres so much." The boy said.

Jisungs phone was buzzing, but it was so silly of him to put it on silent mode. He couldn't answer his brothers calls. Ignoring it, the both of them enjoyed the show.

Watching as the meteors turned into meteorites, hitting the earth's surface.

"Hey Ji, that one looks so big. Its heading towards our direction." Kyung-mi said fascinated.
"Wait.." he mumbles and see that a huge meteorite was heading down, where they were at.

"WAIT KYUNG-MI, ITS GOING TO HIT US!" Jisung shouted but he was too late. The meteor already hitting the earth.

The ground exploding. Smoke covering their sites.

"J-jisung stay with me." Kyung-mi struggled to talk. She was far off from where he was, but it was too late. She had already collapsed.