seventeen

Kyung-mi's pov

"Taehyun, did you do task 5?" Kyung-mi asked as she stood in front of Taehyun's table. The guy with blonde hair placed his head up and smiled sheepishly.
"Why? Did you not do it?" He asked as his smile turned deadly.

She looked at him terrified.

"No I need help. Bitch I'm not that lazy." A scoff left her lips as he only laughed.
"Ah, I thought you wanted to copy me. Ok then, sit down and I'll explain." He replied, patting the empty seat besides him.

"By the way, wheres Hyuka and ningning? Aren't they supposed to be here by now?" She asked him once Taehyun was done explaining.
"Hmm I dont know. Maybe stuck in traffic?" He guessed.
"The fuck, the convenience store is only a couple blocks away." Kyung-mi said confused and scratched the back of her head.
"Well it doesn't matter, let's go to the cafeteria. Maybe they're already there. Who knows?" Taehyun replied and off the two of them went.

°°°

"Jisung isnt that Kyung-mi and Taehyun?" Jeno asked then pointed at the two figures that had just arrived inside the cafeteria.

The said boy looked up and stared at the two. His eyes never leaving Taehyun's figure.

"Stop staring, you're going to burn the boy alive with your eyes." Haechan scolds and covered Jisungs eyes aggressively.
"Let him burn then." He replied but got a hit on his head.

"Ouch hyung what the heck was that for?" He asked and winced in pain.
"Dont say that you idiot. What's up with the rivalry between you two, the both of you have always disliked each other ever since you were three." Said jaemin.
"Not dislike. More like hate." The younger boy corrected through gritted teeths.
"Because the two of them are always trying to be better than each other. They want Kyung-mi to pick one of them. That's so stupid of you two. Aish, girl problems" It was now renjun the wise to speak.

"Shut up, it's easy for you to say. You have a girlfriend renjun hyung!" Jisung whines and rolls his eyes.
"BUT SHES ALL THE WAY IN AMERICA, UGH SHUT UP." Renjun fumed grumpily.
"UGH YOU THINK YOU TWO ARE SAD, MY CRUSH JUST LEFT ME WITHOUT A WORD AND SHE ALWAYS KEPT SECRETS FROM ME." Jaemin did not hesitate to speak up.
"OH YEAH, WELL IM STILL SINGLE SO SHUT UP!" Haechan fired back.

God wtf is happening.

"Technically Hyuck, you are the cause to why your partner decided to cut ties with you." Jeno corrected.
"Be quiet Mr eye smile, I'm still single."

"Girl problems am I right?" Chenle said and put his fist out.
"Yup, could never relate." Sungchan replied and gave him a fist bump.

The two 01' liners could only watch as their friends bicker over their terrific love life.

---

"Guys I'm going to excuse myself and use the restroom." Jisung said as his friends nodded their heads.

He went inside the restroom to clean his hands because chenle spilt ketchup sauce all over him. Resulting in his cardigan getting stained.

"Damn that Zhong chenle, my cardigan smells bad now." He swore while washing his hands roughly.

Once he was done cleaning his hands as well as trying to get the stain off, he exited the bathroom to see taehyun stood in front of the lockers.