nine

"You excited to finally move into the dorms." Chenle spoke as he carried the boxes in his arms.
"Hmm, not really. I'd be far away from my parents." Jisung replied and helped his fellow friend move the boxes inside the truck.
"Jisung shut up, you're just sad cause you wont be able to stare at her house anymore. It's been five years since that incident happen, try to loosen up a bit and be more open. Look you're already twenty, you're finally going to hear your soulmate ji." Chenle said as he placed the boxes down.
"Lucky for you to say, you already found your soulmate. " the younger boy frowned, making chenle roll his eyes at him.

"I cant with you. Stop being so down jisung it's been five years. Five freaking year!" Chenle fumed and shook his shoulders harshly to wake him up.
"I dont want a soulmate if it's not her. Isnt that what you said five years back. Didnt you say that there might be a possibility that we were destined to be soulmates. I just need to wait for her to call me out." Said jisung as he smiled. A painful one which made chenle frown.
"Ok I did and I still do ship you guys but at this point, we dont know anything about her. She just vanished! Just like that." He stated.

"Hmm, even if she isnt here with me physically. She's still here."

"Where?" Chenle asked confused.
Jisung then pointed at his heart.
"Ooh! Well ok then, keep it like that. Wait for her until the very end. Now let's get going and settle down to our new dorms." He said. The two guys then getting inside the car and heading to their dorm.

--- 🐹☄

"JISUNG!" Chenle called out.
The younger boy peeking his head from his room.
"Yes?"
"I'm going to go out for a bit. Are you ok with being alone?" He asked.
"I'll be alright." Jisung replied and giving him an ok sign.

○○○

He laid in his bed still. Staring at the white ceiling as he stretched his hands in the air. Examining each one of his fingers for absolutely no reason.

"Mom could you please let me go to school."

"What?" Jisung asked himself. Was he hearing things?

"Mom please, why wont you let me go to school? I'm ok now, I'm all healthy again. Please."

"Who's talking?"

"Sis can you please persuade mom to let me go to school. I've been stuck at home for three years. Please let me go out again"

...

"I know, but please I'm begging you.. yes I know that I've just woken up from a coma but it's already been three years since that happened."
"You and mom are too protective over me. .. whatever I'll go ask Hyunj-
ARGHHH!"

the voices stopped there. Jisung was seated up, his hands pulling on his hair as tears rolled down his eyes.

"What the heck was that." He said to himself and sobbed.

"Yo jisung I'm back- HEY WHY ARE YOU CRYING?" Chenle said alarmed once he sees his friend crying.
"I- I herd someone talking." He spoke.
"Huh, is there an intruder in the house?" The chinese boy asked scared.
"No. It was a girl. I was laying in bed and I suddenly heard voices. What's happening chenle?" He asked while shaking his head.

"Jisung." Said chenle sternly.
The crying boy looked up at him.

"That was your soulmate Ji."