sixteen

"You wanna go somewhere? I'm bored." Jisung asked as he places his head on Kyung-mi's shoulder who was currenly reading a book. Due bare in mind that the two of them were in the campus library.

She placed her book down and looked at him.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked back as he immediately sat up and looked at her with the biggest grin on his face.
"Anywhere, I dont mind. We could grab lunch if you want to, just somewhere that isnt the library." He pleaded as she pinched his nose.

"Ouch ouch, let go off my nose." He whines.

"SHHH! QUIET CHILD!" the librarian scolds.

"This seems familiar." Jisung thought to himself.
"Still the same hmm. You should really start reading books, it's good for you."
"Good for losing brain cells yeah." He replied and she pinched his cheeks.

"Kyung-mi ah, stop. Ok ok I'll shut up."
"Now that's good."

"How about we grab lunch first and then chill at my place." The girl suggested.
"Your place?" He said curiously.
"Yess, my place where I live in. Mom, dad, hyunjin and Yeji are there. Uh I think they're all out but yes my place." She replied.

He spaced out for a second before Kyung-mi waved her hands in front of him.
"Hello? Earth to jisung!"
"Oh, oh yes you're place, that would be fine." He snapped out of his day dream and smiled at her.
"What are you waiting for, lets go."

--- 🐹🧡

"Hello hello, your dearest Kyung-mi is back home! And I brought a hamster along with me!" She exclaims as the both if them entered her house.

Jisungs mouth fell agape as he admired her new home. It was far different from the old house that she used to live in.

"Mimi that's early of you to come back. I thought you were still in the library." Her mother spoke and went out of the kitchen but stopped once she sees jisung.

"Oh my who's this?" She asked.
"Mom this is jisung. You remember him, park jisung the guy that used to be our neighbor." Kyung-mi introduced.
"HUH JISUNG! omg my boy you grew up so fast, I almost didnt recognize you." She cooed and pinched his cheeks as he only smiled at her.
"Hi mrs. Hwang, it's good to see you again after all these years." Jisung greeted.
"Same goes to you, how are you. Did you recover?" She asked as he nodded his head.

"Do you kids want some food, we still have leftovers from my book club this morning?" Her mother asked.
"No, we got food on our way here. Now If you'll excuse us, we're going to go upstairs." Said Kyung-mi as she held onto jisungs hand and dragged him upstairs.

He looked down at their hand and blushed hard.

Ahh jisung wth. Why is your face heating up?!?

--

"The sky looks pretty today." The girl besides him mumbled and laid back on her chair.

The two were now in Kyung-mi's balcony, just enjoying the night breeze.

"Hmm, pretty just like you." He sighs and covered his face in the palm of his hand.
"W-what did you say?" She stutters, not wanting to believe what her ears just herd.
"The sky is pretty, just like you." He repeats and placed his head up, giving her a long sided smile.

Kyung-mi looked at him surprised. Her cheeks the colour of rose as the wind blew on her hair.

"Your cheeks are bright hehe~" jisung cooed and poked her cheeks.
"Stop." The girl pouts and held onto his finger.

He eventually stopped and stared out, looking at the environment and just admiring the place that she lived in.

"You know Kyung-mi, I really missed these moments." He spoke as she stared at his side profile.

He looks really ethereal at night.

"What moments are you taking about?" She asked him.
"Moments when we would go out into our own balconies and talk for hours, star gaze and basically just live our life peacefully. I miss them." He explains.
"Isnt our life now peaceful?" She questions.
"It is but.. *sighs* you know all these piled up work is driving me insane. ARGH!" He messed his hair up in frustration.

"When you said about going to your place, I spaced out for a second because I thought of your old house besides mines."
"Oh, what happened to our old house? Is there a new family living there."
"Hmm yes, they're a nice family." He replied and smiled.
"That's good to hear then."

Silence filled the air.

"Kyung-mi. "
"Yes."
"I really like you." He confessed.

Her heart stopped beating for a second.

"I like you too ji."
"Not as a friend Kyung-mi." Jisung said and looking straight at her. Holding her hands in his.
"I never said that I liked you too as a friend though." She replied as he stood quite and gulped the saliva down his throat.
"W-wait you do?" He said sceptical of her answer. She only nodded her head in return.

"Have you ever kissed someone?"
"No, what the fuck Jisung. Why would you ask me that!?" She exclaims and hit his chest as he only chuckled.
"Just asking."

"Dumbass."
"You should be banned from swearing."
"Shut up."

"And to answer your question, no I've never kissed anyone. I've been imprisoned inside my house for three years, what did you expect?" She said and rolled her eyes.
"Well, would you be mad if I kissed you?" He asked and she looked at him with her eyes wide open.

It was the first time he'd seen her eyes that wide.

"You're crazy right-"
"Shh, just relax. This is my first kiss as well, so why not you steal it." He said and sent her a wink to which she cringed.
"Are you sure that you're not drunk-" but before she could finish her sentence, he placed his lips on hers.

Her body tensed up as she froze.

His lips is on mine, my lips are on his. What is happening. EOMMA 😭

He deepens the kiss, making her snap out of her day dream. She blinked for a couple of second before finally returning the kiss and kissing him back.

Her soft lips on his felt like he was kissing a cloud 🤸🏻‍♀️

They broke apart a few seconds later as the two starred into each others eyes.

He looked at her and licked his bottom lip.

"What lip balm do you use? It tastes good." A chuckle escape his lips.
"Vanilla.. WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GAIN ALL THAT CONFIDENCE FROM, FUCK YOU PARK JISUNG FOR STEALING MY FIRST KISS." She shouted and started hitting his shoulder. Jisung only laughing at her.

"And you stole mines. Your welcome." He pecked her lips and ran inside.
She only sat there in disbelief.

"COME BACK HERE! JISUNG LET ME BEAT YOUR ASS!"
"You really need to be banned from swearing." He shouted back and ran downstairs with Kyung-mi following from behind.