five

I remember this one incident when I twisted my ankle and I had to wear a cast for about a month. Restricting me from dancing :(
I was sad nonetheless and I would cry in my room, getting angry at myself for being so reckless. I didnt even want to go out of my room. Well that was when mom told Kyung-mi about it. She had just gotten back from her visit to japan and heard about the news of me twisting my ankle. Of course the girl came knocking on my bedroom door and telling me to open the door up.
I mean, why wouldnt I want to open the door for her hehe...

○○○

"Come on Ji, open up the door. Let me in." Kyung-mi pleaded as she continuously knocked on the door.
"Noo.." the boy replied and wiped his tears away.

"Park Jisung that would be rude of you to not let me in. I just came back from japan, let me in boy or else I'll kick your door down!!" She said and hit the door.

It was quiet for a second before the sound of keys rustling could he heard. The door then opened, revealing jisung in crutches.

She gasped once she sees his legs.

"What the heck happened to your leg!" She covered her mouth as he broke down crying.
"Aish dont cry, come on let's sit down."

"Come on Ji, stop crying." Kyung-mi said and patted his back. The two were now seated on jisung's bed. She hugged him as he cried on her shoulder.

"The doctor said that I have to wear this cast on for a month. I can't do anything with this." He sobbed thinking of the fact that he wasnt able to dance anymore.

You see here, Jisung has a passion in dancing. He was a really great dancer, perhaps one of the best dancers out of everyone in their school.

Seeing him cry made Kyung-mi sad. She didnt like seeing him crying. Instead, she sympathised with him. She knew him well, so of course she would understand his current situation.

"Jisung aww you poor boy, stop crying.  You'd only wear it for a month, it'll heal sooner. Dont worry about it. You didnt loose a leg did you?" She reassures him as he turned quiet.

"You're right." He said and wiped his tears off.
"Of course I'm right. I'm always right!"

He clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes at her.

"Kids are you alright- oh he finally opened the door!" Mrs park said, seeing the two teenagers engaging with each  other.
"Oh yes, he finally opened the door after I threatened to kick his door down." The girl replied, earning a chuckled from his mother as jisung only stood quiet; staring at the ground.

"Well then, come downstairs.  Dinner is ready." She said before leaving the two alone.

Kyung-mi looked over at jisung and smiled at him.

"Come on, lets get going. You need to eat something." She said and helped him stand up.
"Thank you Kyung-mi. Thank you for always being here for me." He thanked her as she stared at him, a gummy smile plastered on his face.

A big smile on her face as her eyes disappeared.

"What's with this sudden thank you. It was no biggie. Let's go eat."