three

"Monkey. "
"Monkey. "
"Monkey. " Jisung called out but got no reply. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Kyung-mi the prettiest and most adorable person in the universe. My amazing best friend since we were in diapers, answer me!!" He said and Kyung-mi immediately looked at him with a grin on her face.
"Yes Ji?" She answered as he flicked her head.

"Ouch what was that for?" The girl frowned.
"Idiot. Now you answer me huh."

"Oh can I come over to your place after school? I'm bored at home." The boy asked as he slumped on his chair.
"Ok that was random, but sure thing. Why are you even asking anyways? You would usually just come over at a random time and barge in the house." She replied with one of her brows raised.
"Because I feel nice today, that's why I asked." Jisung said with a proud grin on his face.
"Dont steal my line, you rat." She pushed his head as he did not waste even a second to push her head in return.

--- 🐹☄

"I'm home!" Kyung-mi called out once the two of them had arrived at her place.
"Oh, and I brought a rat with me. He was alone in the streets so I brought him home, meet icung." She continues which made jisung look at her in dismay.
"Excuse me you did not just call me a rat?" He asked not believing what she just said.
"You are excused." The girl retorted and walked into the kitchen to see her sister there alone.

"Oh you're back, and you brought jisung along with you." Uttered Yeji.
"I dont know why he's following me?" Her younger sister shrugged and sat down besides her.
"Ya!" Jisung whined and pushed her shoulders.

"Wheres the rest?" Kyung-mi asked.
"Mom and dad had a meeting to attend to today and your brother, he's doing a school project at his friends house." She replied.

"Ok then. I'm in the mood to bake today. What do you think Ji?" Kyung-mi asked as she looked over at jisung. The boy nodding his head in agreement.
"You two baking? As in the two of you alone in the kitchen. I dont trust you." Yeji spoke as she was petrified by the thought of these two baking without anyone's surveillance.

"Dont worry sis, everything will be under control. You've got me who will be in charge of the instructions and.. Uh jisung who will just look cute whilst mixing the ingredients!" Kyung-mi stated as jisung nodded his head with a smile on his face. Trying to indicate that everything will turn out fine.

"I dont have a good feeling about this.. but ok then. Call me if you need any help." Yeji replied in an uneasy tone as she stared at the two with her eyes squinted whilst leaving the kitchen.
😑😑😑😑

"What's her problem?" The girl asked and scratched her head in confusion, earning a shrug from jisung.
"Maybe because we're too amazing thats why." He answered.
"Yeah, amazing at ruining everything HAHAH."

○○○

"Hey Kyung-mi." Jisung called out, making the girl look up at him when she placed the pan inside the over.
"Yes?" She answers and made her way towards him.

"Uh, how do you crack an egg.." the tall lad asked in embarrassment.
"You seriously dont know how to crack an egg?" She said in disbelief.
He shook his head in response.

"Give me the egg." Kyung-mi instructed and as he was about to hand her the egg, it slipped out of his hand. Resulting in the egg falling on her foot and of course cracking.

She froze in place. He froze and stared at her foot, trying to contain his laughter in.

"PARK JISUNG!!" The girl whined as he laughed at her before running away.

"HEY! come back here!!" She chased after him with a bag of flour in her hand.
"You cant catch me!!" He ran around the kitchen, and let me tell you that Kyung-mi's kitchen was gigantic. Bare in mind that the two of them had caused a big mess.

He stopped running because he felt bad for her. No, just kidding. He stopped running because he was tired af.

"Finally you stopped running." She said and glared at him.
"Fine, here you can crack this on my head." He said and handed her an egg as a huge smile crept it's way on her face.
"Now that's better isnt it!"

She then told him to bow down a bit because she couldnt reach his head and even if he did bow down so that the two of them were the same height, she still needed to go on her tippy toes.
After cracking the egg, using Jisung's head as bait of course then letting the egg yolk go all over his hair.

"This feels gross." Jisung said and gave her a disgusted look while touching his hair.
"They say egg is good for your hair."

"OMG WHAT IN TARNATION HAPPENED IN HERE?!" Yeji exclaimed as she see's the mess that had been made in the kitchen. She wanted to faint looking at the sight.

"Umm." The two teenagers struggled to speak.

"THERES SMOKE COMING OUT OF THE OVEN, OH MY DAYS!? KYUNG-MI AND JISUNG WHAT HAVE YOU TWO BEEN DOING?!" she panicked and quickly took the fire extinguisher.

"Oops."

Lets just say that after that, the two of them got a long scolding from Yeji. They had to clean the whole kitchen up and were never trusted to cook or even bake anything in the kitchen ever again. Let alone place a foot or enter the kitchen 😸👍🏻
The two had fun baking though. At the end of the day, Yeji ended up baking the cookies that they had failed to make and the two of them enjoyed it.
Two babies munching on their cookies 🥺😼