fifteen

Beads of sweat ran down Jisung's head. He was nervous, why? Because he had to perform a dance in front of his class for their monthly evaluation. It was nothing new to him as they do it every month, yet he would still feel tensed.

He watches as one student performed with all their might and power, the teacher examining their every move.
The tall lad could only bite on his finger nails as the students turn was nearly over and it was then jisung's turn to go up and perform.

"Ji stop being nervous, you're going to do well. Trust me." Kyung-mi's voice rang in his head.

"What-"
"How did you know that I was nervous?" He asked her.

"Because I'm at the grocery store right now and people are looking at me anxiously. It looks like I'm having a panic attack in the middle of the store!" She stated, earning a low chuckle from him.

"Sorry about that. I'll stop being tensed now."

"Good, because you are going to do good. I believe in you, now show everyone in your class how much of an amazing dancer you are!!" She encourages him as a small smile crept it's way upon his face.

"Will do. Thanks for the cheer."

"Oh. And I'll meet you in the lobby after dance."

--- 🐹🧡

He sat there in the lobby, tapping his foot on the ground. Waiting for Kyung-mi's arrival.
She was going to start college today! And jisung wanted to be the first to welcome her, whilst also giving her a tour around the place.

"Sorry for coming late. Did you wait long?" A voice asked as he placed his head up to be met with non other than his soulmates eyes.
The side of his lips tugged up upon seeing her.

"Kyung-mi." The boy spoke and stood up, then pulling her into a hug. She was astound by the sudden hug.

Hmph, weird of him to suddenly hug me.

"This is sudden Ji." A laugh escaped her lips as he only pouted.
"I just... miss you."
"Already? We met like a week ago and technically we speak to each other everyday."
"Yes we speak to each other everyday but I couldnt see you. A week is long ok!" He reasons as she only chuckled.
"Ok, ok. Whatever you say." She patted his back as he smiled.

He then release the hug.

"So let's take a tour around here, shall we?" Jisung said as she nodded her head.

○○○

"Ok so this is the library and to your right is the science corridors."
"Oh, alright. Got that noted!"
"Good, I need to head to class now. You know where your class is right?" He said as she once again nodded her head in reply.
"See you at lunch then." Jisung patted her head and bid his goodbye.

She walked through the hallways and made her way to the economic section. Trying to find her class, when bundles of students stared at her and whispered some things to their friends.

"Did you see her talk with jisung."
"Is she new here?"
"I've never seen jisung smile before. This is a first."
"Maybe shes someone special to him. He only smiles to his friends, no one else."

Huh?
She shook her head to get their whispers out of her head.
I mean they weren't whispering properly if she can hear them. She continued walking through the hallways with a thought in her head.