eleven

"Soo how are you and your soulmate doing?" Chenle asked. The two boys were currently in their campuses cafeteria as the two of them were doing their work whilst having brunch there.

"Hmm, we're doing fine." Jisung replied as he places his head up and looking into chenle's eyes.
"Is there like any progress between you two?" He said curiously.
"Actually.. I've been talking to her allot. Which is surprising, seeing that I dont talk to anyone besides you and the other guys that often but with her, I just feel.. safe to talk about my problems to. Oh she's also a really good listener." Jisung stated as the chinese boy just nodded his head.

"Ah do you guys plan to meet?"
"I dont know." Jisung said, unsure of his answer.
"What do you mean that you dont know?"
"We dont even know each others name.."
"Jisung! That's like the first thing that you should ask once you hear them. Goodness you idiot, what am I supposed to do with you." Chenle scolds and messed his hair up.
"I forgot to ask. Guess the two of us have been too conversed into our conversation that we never really thought of asking each others name." Said jisung.

"Wait Ji, you already moved on from her right?"

He stood quiet.

"Chenlee." The younger boy whined as tears started to make it's way out.
"Omg dont cry, uh I didnt mean to bring her up. I thought you were over her since you've already found your soulmate." Chenle panicked.
"Now you're making me sad.." jisung pouts.

"She probably already found her soulmate by now." The boy sighed and rested his head on his hands, staring into a distance.
"What if she didn't. What if she's also waiting for you."

"Chenle she doesnt even like me. Why are you giving me false hope." Jisung whines, making chenle more irritated.
"I'm not! I could see all those year back that she liked you too. But she's like a tsundare,  yknaw she doesnt want to show off her emotion." Chenle explained.
"It was just you who didnt realize it." The older boy flicked his head.

"Ouch." Jisung rubbed his forehead.

"Mom please, just this once. It's my adult years, I want to experience going to college. I beg you."

"Hey jisung why are you so quiet all of a sudden?" Chenle asked as he placed a fry inside his mouth.
"Shh, shes talking."

"You don't need to make Hyunjin and Yeji look over me. I can take care of myself.. Mom it's been five years since that meteorite attack! Three years since I've woken up from the coma. Three years since I've recovered. I'm begging you, I just want to go to school again."

Jisung covered his mouth in shock. Trying to keep in his whimper as tears ran down his face.

"Ji why are you crying?!" His friend said alarmed.

"Kyung-mi." Jisung spoke, almost sounding like a whisper.

"Mom.. let me take a minute."

"How do you know my name? I've never spoken about it."

Jisung cried even more as chenle just stared at him in worry.

"Its her." He cried, making chenle's eyes shot wide open.

"It's me... Jisung."

--- 😼

I srsly have no idea on how to continue the next part 😔
I don't think that I'll be able to update for the next two weeks because my exams are starting :(
wish me luck!

I srsly have no idea on how to continue the next part 😔I don't think that I'll be able to update for the next two weeks because my exams are starting :( wish me luck!

Can I just say that renjun's fingers are so pretty 😭😭😭