V's Story - Chapter 5 & 6

Day 44 - Morning (ch 5-2 to 5-8)

Dear Magic Shop,

To celebrate, realization of devastation, high expectations, and finally to horror reality.

1. We celebrate with manseok for the rain dance and how close we are to finishing V's Hamburger mission.

2. V and I bonded even more.

3. Before Manseok left, he asked if we wanted him to pick up bread for us. That's when v went in a mindless phase.

4. I'm concerned with his planting wheat plan.

5. Then I woke up to a storm. Then it turns into a typhoon 2 days after.

6. The typhoon made me wonder if Jiyoung is okay and if Namjoon is still around to help her with Toto. Along with thinking about Hoseok, Junkook, Yoongi, Jin, and Jimin's safety.

7. Day after that, it clears, but our hard work on the fields is ruined. So is V's spirit.

Day 45 - Evening (ch 5-10 to 5-12)

Dear Magic Shop,

V didn't eat yesterday. I thought I could get him to eat today, but I woke up to him playing video games on his phone. He was playing games all night. What's worse is that he doesn't want to go back to working on the farm. Completely giving up.

But I'm not. It's my fault, so I'm taking care of it.

I also screamed at V. I was too tired of farming, cooking, cleaning, and acting nice to every boy who was giving up. I was also hating the fact that I'll be disappearing soon.

I'm going to sleep now. I have much more work to do. After I re-grow everything, I think I'm going to try Jin again. Dong-Hyun sunbae found the hotel he's interning for weeks ago. I haven't talked to him since. Might as well text him that I'll be returning soon.

Day 46 - Late Afternoon (ch 6-1 to 6-3)

Dear Magic Shop,

My outburst got through V!!!!!

I'm happy!!!!

I'm even crying!!!

Sorry, my body still hurts.

Day 72 - Night (ch 6-4 to 6-8)

Dear Magic Shop,

Our hamburger challenge was completed!!

We didn't even need to plant wheat or buy bread from a store. V found a perfect substitute for the bread. He turned Sticky Rice Ball into Sticky Rice Bread. He has such a creative mind~! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

After dinner, V and I took a walk and looked up at the stars. Just the two of us.

V told me he's going to stay. I thought I could at least enjoy a few more days back in Seoul, but he decided to continue farming. He thought it would be fun if I could stay too. I would love to. I really do. My friends had forgotten about me and my family as well. I could stay in here and be with V for however long I want. But I know V well enough to know if I stay, he'd see me as a stranger again.