Army's Story part 5

Day 300 - Morning

Dear Magic Shop,

A little bit after Yoongi left on tour, I got a texts from Dong-Hyun, the same man I kept seeing in my mission. Dong-Hyun is his real name. He's also ANOTHER PERSON WHO ALSO REMEMBERS BTS!!! He said he found Jin. Located at a "hotel" called Fantasy Ocean.

They place needs work, but the beds are really soft.

Before I went inside, Jin burst out running and yelling for the tow truck guy to give back his car. I went straight to Dong-Hyun's room afterwards and hoped to see Jin tomorrow.

That "hope" turned into a bucket of-

"(Y/N)?" Dong-Hyun stops me from continuing to write on my magic shop journal. "Here's some tea."

"Thank you, Dong-Hyun sunbae," I thanked him. I put my journal to my side and take the tea in my hands. Breathing in the hot tea steam and blow it to cool.

"I'm really sorry that you didn't get a chance to see him," Dong-Hyun said to me. "I didn't know until now either."

"It's fine," I lied.

Outside, yes, I am okay. Inside, I'm screaming why finding the boys are easy to find but hard to meet and talk to. It's no picnic coming here. Especially since I am going to be running low on money soon, and I have no idea why my parents aren't answering their phones. I left them messages and even called Jade. Still no answers. I continue to drink my tea to calm my anger.

'I knew I should've done V first!!!' I complained in my thoughts.

"Dong-Hyun Sunbae," I said his name. "How did you end up in this universe?"

"I was with my girlfriend, who I was going to ask to marry me, and we were about to head to the concert," Dong-Hyun takes a moment of silence as if telling his story is hard. "A big light appeared, and here we are. I asked my girlfriend about the light and if she's excited to see BTS. She looked at me all confused because she didn't see a big light and forgot who were BTS. Right when we returned home, I quickly searched for BTS on the internet and had no results. I checked each members' names. Only showed some with completely new lives while some I had to find on my own. So that's what I did. I brought my girlfriend to see Jimin, Namjoon, Hoseok, and Junkook."

"You found Jimin?" I ask him in shock.

"It was a short meeting, but I did... With my lovely Minji..." Dong-Hyun said with his voice crack like he's about to cry. He then pulls out his phone to show a picture of her. She's really pretty. "After meeting the boys, she couldn't remember the boys after meeting them. Then the boys later on not remembering me. Yoongi is already starting to forget who I was... Sadly, Minji didn't get a chance to meet him and Jin..."

"What happened to her?" I ask him while my fear builds up to hear the answer.

Dong-Hyun couldn't hold his tears any long. He gets up and starts pacing. He breathes heavily while rubbing his eyes. It's as if he's trying to find the answer or struggling to speak. Or just don't understand what's going on. Meanwhile, my fear continues to grow, and my mind wonders what had happened to his girlfriend.

"You know how... Somehow... The boys slowly forgot about you... No matter how close you were with them or just had a short encounter... Or even the people you met along the way also forgot who you are...?" He asks me after he stops pacing and looks at me. I slowly nod my head. "Let's say... This universe just loves to ruin you... Takes all your real friends, loved ones, families, and people you just met away JUST BECAUSE OF THEM!!! Those boys...!! This universe...! I can't get out of here and could never understand why...!!"

Dong-Hyun drops on his knees and lets out all his tears. I would comfort him and tell him to calm down. However, I remain frozen. I understand the boys and other people I met with them are forgetting about me. But what I don't understand is what he's really saying. I wish I could say that I do, but I refuse to admit it. But I can't. I really don't know. The only thing I do know is that this universe is hell. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Junkook had forgotten about me. I'm far away from my family and friends. I'm in a country that speaks a different language while I try my best to understand what everyone is saying.

Dong-Hyun's head moves up to see my fearful and confuse face, "I'm sorry, (y/n)... I lost it for a moment..." He apologized.  

"What do you mean, Dong-Hyun?" I ask him.

"Well..." He said while taking his time to give me the answer. "it's not just the boys that will forget about you... Your friends... Your family... Your whole life is being erased."

At that moment, I can hear strings from a piano break. Glass breaking into pieces. My heart and breathing stopping.