"Stiles" Faline shouts. "My hands are slipping"

"Hold on" Stiles yanks on a small pin causing poles to fall.

Faline shrieks when Donovan yanks her off the scaffolding sending her tumbling across the floor before she crawls out of the way of the falling poles, hearing a sickening squelch and tear. Faline turns to see one had gone straight through Donovan's chest. Stiles climbs down and helps Faline to her feet, checking her over for any injuries. The boy was wheezing as Faline and Stiles try to get the pole out. But Donovan's wheezes stop and his head falls back with his eyes wide open. Faline grimaces as the mercury starts to mix with his blood.

Stiles uses the library phone to dial nine one one and turns it on speaker.

"Nine one one," The woman over the phone says. "What is your emergency? Nine one one, please state your emergency. You've reached nine one one, this line is for emergencies only. If you do not have an emergency please hang up"

"Want me to send a car out?" A man asks. "What's the address?"

"It's the school, Beacon Hills High," The woman says.

"Let's see if we got a car in the area"

"Stiles we need to go," Faline says after putting the phone down. "There's a dead body and we are covered in his blood, we need to move"

They got to leave when Stiles' phone buzzes and they remember Donovan had it. Faline walks over and reaches into his pocket and Donovan's body jerks, a reflex from the muscles. Faline grabs the phone and quickly moves away from the body. Then they quickly run away from the body and to Stiles' jeep.

Faline climbs in as Stiles quickly fixes the engine before reversing behind two dumpsters when the police car sirens sound close by.

Stiles turns on the police radio scanner as Faline looks at the blood on her hands before looking in Stiles' rearview mirror to see blood splattered across her face. Stiles quickly turns on his police radio scanner.

"Dispatch I'm ten - ninety-seven and there's no one here. It's a six-five three"

"Rodger that, prank call, return to your patrol"

Faline frowns in confusion, how had the officer not seen a boy impaled with a piece of scaffolding.

"You stay here," Faline says, climbing out of the car before she quickly makes her way to the library.

Faline scans her library card before pushing the door open. She stops when she spots the scaffolding, Donovan, and the sheet gone. Faline looks at a piece of the scaffolding before moving closer and reaching out to touch it and pulling away to reveal wet blood on her finger, the only sign of the events that night occurring.

Faline pulls out her phone and presses her boyfriend's number.

"He's gone," Faline says. "I don't know if he managed to survive or someone took the body but he's gone along with the bloody sheet"

"He could still be alive?" Stiles asks.

"Yeah," Faline says. "The scaffolding is still here though, with blood on it"

"Alright, get out of there," Stiles says but Faline turns and lets out a gasp, stood with Donovan's body in his arms was Jordan. His expression is vacant. "Fal?"

"Sorry" Faline clears her throat. "I saw a spider"

"Alright come on," Stiles says.

"I'll meet you at home," Faline says. "I have something to do"

Faline ends the call before approaching her brother.

"Jordan?" Faline asks. "Jordan, are you okay?"

Faline gasps when Jordan bursts into flames.

"What the-?"

"GO" Jordan roars and Faline leaves the library, stumbling slightly.