58

Stiles offers Faline his hand as she climbs out of the jeep. Faline then keeps their fingers interlaced as they walk, Stiles' arm was over her shoulder and her fingers were interlaced with the hand that hung over her shoulder.

"Alright," Scott says. "So we meet at Derek's at five to go over the plan and then we don't get started until dark"

"Okay, what do we do till then?" Stiles asks.

"What right now?" Scott asks. "We've got English"

"I can't believe I didn't agree to leave school early" Faline sighs.

After an uneventful school day, Scott, Stiles, and Faline head to Derek's loft as they roll out the blueprints onto the table.

"Okay, you see this?" Stiles asks. "This is how they got in. It's a rooftop air conditioning vent. Leads down inside into the wall of the vault which is here. Okay? One of those robbers was lowered into this shaft. Now that space is so small, it took him about twelve hours to drill into that wall which is stone by the way. Then throughout the rest of the night, they siphoned the cash up to the guys back on the roof through that one little shaft in the wall. Boom"

"Can we fit in there?" Scott asks.

"Yes, we can," Stiles says. "But very, very barely and they also patched the wall obviously so we're gonna need a drill of some kind. I'm thinking maybe a diamond bit-"

"Forget the drill," Derek says.

"Sorry?"

"If I go in first how much space do I have?"

"What do you think you're gonna do Derek?" Stiles asks. "You gonna punch through the wall?"

"Yes, Stiles," Derek says. "I'm gonna punch through the wall"

"Okay big guy," Stiles says. "Let's see it. Let's see that fist. Big old fist, make it come on. Get it out there, don't be scared. Big bad wolf, yeah look at that. Okay, see this? That's maybe three inches of room to gather enough force to punch through solid-"

Stiles is cut off by Derek punching his hand.

"Aah! Aah! He can do it" Stiles says.

"Or I could just do it," Faline says.

"Prove it," Peter says.

"Unless Derek wants me to blow a wall out of his loft, I can't," Faline says.

"You can blow out that one" Derek says. "I'm putting in a kitchen"

"Okay," Faline holds out her hands. "Bombarda!"

The wall explodes and Faline covers her face from the dust.

"I'm impressed," Peter says.

"We'll get through the wall," Derek says to a whimpering Stiles. "Who's following us down?"

"Don't look at me" Peter says. "I'm not up to fighting speed yet, and honestly with Isaac out of commission, you're not looking at very good odd on yourself"

"I've learned a few new spells," Faline says.

"Enough to take on an Al-" Peter is cut off by Faline flicking her hand up in the air and he follows before slamming into the ground.

"Well, she should definitely go" Peter groans.

"Are we supposed to just let them die?" Derek asks.

"One of them is already dead," Peter says as Faline helps him from the ground.

"We don't know that," Derek says.