17

"We need to go to the lobby," Scott says.

The three teens begin to run towards the lobby, their legs carrying them as fast as they can. Trying to get there before the Alpha realizes they've moved. They burst into the lobby and see Allison.

"Why did you come?" Scott asks rudely. "What are you doing here?"

"Because you asked me to," Allison says.

"I asked you to?" Scott asks.

"Why do I get the feeling you didn't send this message?" Allison asks.

"Because I didn't," Scott says.

"Did you drive here?" Stiles asks.

"Jackson did," Allison says.

"Jackson's here too?" Scott asks.

"And Lydia, what's going on? Who sent this text?" Allison asks before answering her phone. "Where are you?"

"Finally," Lydia says. "Can we go now?"

They all freeze when they hear creaking overhead.

"RUN!" Scott shouts as the Alpha bursts from the ceiling.

Stiles grabs Faline's hand as the six teenagers begin to sprint away from the Alpha. They burst into a classroom and Lydia, Jackson, Allison, and Scott begin to stack chairs against the doors.

"Scott wait not here," Stiles says as he and Faline stare at the windows.

"What was that?" Allison asks. "Scott, what was that?"

"What came out of the ceiling?" Lydia asks.

"Will you just help me?" Scott asks. "The chair, stack the chairs"

"Stop" Faline shouts.

"Can we just wait a second?" Stiles asks. "You guys, listen to us- Can we wait a second? Guys? Stiles and Faline talking? Can we hang on one second please?"

"HELLO," Faline shouts and everyone stops in their movements.

"Okay," Stiles says. "Nice work. Really beautiful job everyone. No what shall we do about the twenty-foot wall of windows?"

"Can somebody please explain to me what's going on? Because I'm freaking out here" Allison says. "And I would like to know why. Scott?"

"Somebody killed the janitor," Stiles says.

"What?" Lydia asks.

"Yeah, the janitor's dead," Stiles says.

"What are they talking about? Is this a joke?" Allison asks.

"Who killed him?" Jackson asks.

"No, no, no, no," Lydia says. "This was supposed to be over. The mountain lion-"

"Don't you get it?" Jackson asks. "There wasn't a mountain lion"

"Who was it?" Allison shouts. "What does he want? What's happening. Scott!"

"I don't know," Scott says. "I just- If we go out there, he's gonna kill us"

"Us?" Lydia asks. "He's gonna kill us?"

"Who?" Allison asks. "Who is it?"

"It's Derek," Scott says and Faline's jaw drops. "It's Derek Hale"

"You-" Faline snarls at Scott as she storms forward and Stiles holds her back. "How dare you! I am going to fuck you up-"

"Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson asks.

"Are you sure?"

"I saw him," Scott says.