8

"So you killed her?" Faline asks as they walk into school, Scott telling them about his nightmare.

"I don't know," Scott says. "I just woke up. I was sweating like crazy and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before"

"Really? I have." Stiles says. "Usually ends a little differently though"

Faline makes a noise of disgust at the boy who winks at her.

"A, I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real" Scott says. "And B, never give me that much detail about you in bed again"

"Noted" Stiles says. "Let me take a guess here though-"

"No I know," Scott says. "You think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out"

"No of course not," Stiles says and Scott looks at him. "Yeah that's totally it"

"And it's a completely rational theory," Faline says. "You're putting people at risk. You're being selfish"

"I'm not being selfish," Scott says.

"Yes you are,"

"Hey, come on it's going to be fine alright?" Stiles says. "Personally I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazing. It's not like there's lycanthropy for beginners class you can take"

"Yeah, not a class," Scott says. "But maybe a teacher"

"Who Derek?" Stiles asks before hitting Scott upside the head. "You forgetting the part where we got him tossed in jail?"

"Yeah I know," Scott says. "But chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real"

"How real?" Stiles asks.

"Like it actually happened"

Faline pushes the door open and her eyes widen and her jaw drops at the scene that greets her eyes.

"Jesus, Mary and Joseph," Faline says. "I think it did happen"

"Allison," Scott says, rushing back into the school.

"She's probably fine," Stiles says.

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles" Scott says.

"Maybe she's looking, seeing it's you, and deciding not to answer," Faline says. "That's what I do"

"It's wonderful that you put that thought into his head," Stiles says. "It could just be a coincidence alright?"

"A seriously amazing coincidence," Scott says. "Just help me find her okay? Do you see her?"

"No" Faline and Stiles say.

Scott stumbles into the lockers and punches one, creating a large dent.

"He needs to sort himself out," Faline says. "Or else he's not going to last a week"

"Agreed," Stiles says.

Attention students, this is your principal. I know you're all wondering about the incident that occurred last night to one of our buses. While the police work to determine what happened, classes will proceed as scheduled. Thank you. 

"Maybe it was my blood on the door," Scott says.

"Could have been animal blood" Faline says with a shrug.

"Maybe you caught a rabbit or something," Stiles says.

"And did what?" Scott asks.

"Ate it" Faline shrugs.