100

"Hi there," Void says walking into the hospital, in his arms was Faline her eyes closed, her head was lolled back her hair dangling down looking serene. "Could you page Melissa McCall for me, please? I have something she has been looking for"

The Oni stabs the blade forward, piercing the man's abdomen and he falls to the floor, clutching his stomach.

"Well, I guess I'll just find her myself," Void says, walking through the halls with Faline's body staying firmly in his arms as the hospital falls into complete chaos.

Void looks down at Faline, her face smooth of any worry lines.

"I can see why Stiles cares for you" Void hums. "Which is why you'll be the only one who survives in this one pony town"

Void places Faline in a hospital bed and grabs the information clipboard before writing Sleeping Beauty on the sheet.

"But I never said you'd come out of it sane" Void whispers, brushing his fingers over her cheek. "Sweet dreams Faline. Or should I say, beautiful nightmares?"

Void presses his lips against Faline's forehead before he leaves.

Faline walks through the field that she had been in with Allison, Scott, and Stiles after all of the Alpha drama was over. But what was different was there was a grave in the middle of the field, with the name Allison Argent engraved on it. It was silent but it was the kind of silence that falls right before you get knifed in the back. It sent a shiver down her spine and she felt her blood chill in her veins.

The ghost was more silent than the grave it arose from, staring with heavy-lidded eyes and a slack mouth. Her cheekbones accentuated the skeletal look and in her gaze, Faline's mind was robbed of emotion. Instead of running, or screaming Faline stood more still than the mossy statue in the heart of a graveyard and just as cold. She beckoned with fingers that rapidly faded to only a suggestion of form.

"Faline" Allison whispers.

Faline turned on her heel as the ghost moves forward and begins to run through the field before screeching to a halt as her parents' ghosts appear in front of her.

"Faline" The ghost of her mother hisses.

Her face was rotting and her hair was straggly.

"Mom?" Faline asks and Polly reaches her hand forward menacingly but Nicholas stops her.

"Go Faline!" Nicholas says. "RUN SWEETHEART!"

Faline turns and runs through the field, tears blind her as she runs as quickly as her legs can carry her, bolting through the field like an Olympic champion at the start gun; quickening her pace to an all-out sprint. Her feet slip outwards on the wet grass as she tries to get away.

Faline screams when Matt appears in front of her. His face was blue and bloated from where he had drowned at Gerard's hand.

"We can still be together forever," Matt says reaching out as Faline screams.

"No" Allison's ghost stands in front of Faline. "You leave her alone. You just need to tell him to go away"

"Go away," Faline says. "GO AWAY"

Matt's ghost fades and Allison turns to Faline.

"My constellation is beautiful," Allison says.

"Thank you," Faline says.

Allison places a hand on her face and Faline smiles.

"No thank you," Allison says. "You nearly died destroying the Oni that killed me. The butterflies were a nice touch"