118

"It's not just that she could be alive," Stiles says to his dad.

"It's that she would have had to fake her death," Lydia says.

"Your grandmother, Lorraine Martin, faked her death?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"Definitely," Stiles says.

"We're at a maybe," Faline says.

"More than likely yes," Stiles says.

"Oh, I'm guessing you got a story to back this up?" Mr. Stilinski asks.

"She might be helping the Benefactor," Lydia says.

"Or is the Benefactor" Stiles says.

"That sounds like a story worth hearing," Mr. Stilinski says, closing the door to his office and Lydia begins to explain the theory.

"And instead of her ashes in the urn," Lydia says. "It was mountain ash"

"I'll send Parrish to investigate," Mr. Stilinski says, sticking his head out of the office. "Anybody seen Parrish? Haig?"

"Haven't seen him" Haig says.

"When Parish gets back, we'll send him out," Sheriff Stilinski says and they all duck as gunshots ring out.

"Hey!" The Sheriff shouts but the figure punches Haig and the gun goes off shooting the Sheriff's shoulder as Stiles shields Lydia and Faline.

"But you're dead" Haig shouts and the figure looks up to reveal the very ashy figure to be Jordan.

"What the-"

"I think we may need to go and see Derek," Faline says. "After we get you some clothes"

Jordan stands in front of Derek as he inspects his hands. Klaus and Kol are stood in the corner, curious looks on their faces.

"He covered you in gasoline?" Derek asks.

"It's the hair and nails isn't it?" Lydia asks. "The part of the body that are essentially dead"

"Well, they should be gone," Derek says.

"He should be gone," Faline says.

"She's right," Jordan says. "I was set on fire, all of me should be gone"

"Not if you're like us," Scott says.

"Like you?" Jordan asks.

"Even one of you wouldn't survive that," Faline says.

"I don't think he's like us," Derek says.

"Then what is he?" Lydia asks before turning to the Mikaelson brothers. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Not a clue darling," Kol says.

"I have no idea," Derek says.

"But you knew about Jackson and Kira," Scott says.

"This is a little out of my experience," Derek says. "There might be something in the Beastiary. Did you try Argent?"

"I don't know where he is," Scott says.

"Okay, hold on what's a Beastiary?" Jordan asks. "Actually that's not even my first question. Just tell me one thing. Are all of you like Lydia? Are you all psychic?"

Faline snorts at her brother who glares at her.

"Psychic?" Derek asks.

"Yeah," Jordan says.

"Not exactly," Scott says.

"I can do divination spells if that counts," Faline says.

"Spells?" Jordan asks.